FanFiction.Net
for Been There, Blown That Up

5/7/2019 c11 Guest
I am amused. please continue
5/7/2019 c11 12Tesla9
"May I as I that you are handling the situation admirably, I do not know why I was concerned."

And that is one of the many reasons I love Jarvis. I eagerly await the next chapter. (and am also grateful for you stories alike this since they are the only thing keeping me sane after you know, the things that happened in endgame.) Anyways, I wonder what the Avengers will think. And I have got to say. I am so, so relieved that Gamora is finally learning the truth. Her just assuming the worst was driving me insane. Oh, and I wondee how Loki will react?

As an additional note, Mantis' happiness at being called Nebula's friend is heart-warming.
5/7/2019 c11 1Cemalidor
Yeah, JARVIS is strong in the force... ahm sarcasms I mean. :XD A pity neither Tony nor Nebula are known for having 'visions' which could be used(coming from higher forces) to guide their comrades (lol).
5/6/2019 c9 Cemalidor
Yeah... he kinda did it properly. :XD Maybe he should use his super intellect to think some things through. :D Before jumping in with both feet.
5/6/2019 c11 Guest
This is HILARIOUS
5/6/2019 c7 Cemalidor
Hm, if you can't blind them with brilliance, dazzle them with BS? :XD Yeah dear Tony maybe should verify some things there, trying to keep all the lines in his hands can't be healthy. :XD
5/6/2019 c6 Cemalidor
Yeah... Nebula made a point NEVER to conform her expectations/ideas... Oh, this should be fun when they 'hit' Tony without knowing that they are both time travelers. :XD
5/6/2019 c3 Cemalidor
This chapter made ma actually snicker more than once, not sure what my colleg thinks but luckily it's lunch break. :XD

Hm, not sure about the actual time line, but what would happen is Tony calls Deadpool "I know where Francis is"?. :XD
The parts about 'borrowing' Shuri and Doc Strange calling back after being magiced up, well that's just priceless. :XDD
5/6/2019 c2 Cemalidor
Oh, this chapter was waaaaaay too much fun, like said plans making it for maybe two seconds before erupting into Thanos face. :XD
5/6/2019 c1 Cemalidor
Yeah, time travelling (in one style or another) is fun. :) Not that Tony would need any lottery numbers, but knowing ahead of any upcoming technical inventions should be fun for him as well (at least in my book :XD ).
5/6/2019 c11 3PiotrMc
Before endgame I never would have thought nebula would be who I want Ed more story of
5/5/2019 c11 4heroman45
This is the purest of friendships. Can't wait to see how Tony gets on with the guardians.
5/5/2019 c11 Warlocktoungue
If Loki interacting with the kids was fun... Can't wait to read how the kids meeting sweet and innocent Mantis will go...
That's gonna be fun!
Thank you for the update!
5/5/2019 c11 NoobMaster69
I can’t even describe how much I love this. Keep up the good work but please, please know that we understand if you need a break.
5/5/2019 c11 1Tlgrimn