FanFiction.Net
for Been There, Blown That Up

1/18/2019 c1 1Anmari
Hola me encanta tu historia y no puedo esperar al próximo capitulo
1/13/2019 c1 3tatewaki2000
How does Tony know about Thor’s haircut? He didnt see him during Ragnorak and Infinity War. A bit confuzzled too lol
1/9/2019 c7 2Indigene Syke
This has been really interesting! This is a very different time travel/fix-it fic then I've seen before. A for originality! Very good writing style as well. I'd love to see more Tony/Shuri interaction. Excited for the next chapter.
1/8/2019 c7 1Bob Schwartz
Awesome story! Love the light hearted take!
1/6/2019 c7 alx
your new chapter is quick and context, and it was good especially the avengers expressions to Tony's information, can't wait for the next one.
1/5/2019 c7 Bookmeister999
That was great! None of them know what's going on, but they're all going to fake it.
1/5/2019 c7 Myddyn Emrys
I like how everyone is oblivious to what everyone else is thinking. It is terrifically realistic and at the same time extremely entertaining.
1/5/2019 c7 Guest
That was fun and amazing
1/5/2019 c7 2lilo202
Ahhh bystander syndrome turned up to 11 and twisted for comedy. Everyone is so sure everyone else knows stuff that they don't want to be the one that steps up and ask a question, and meanwhile their collective understanding is just dying there slowly and quietly lol.
1/5/2019 c7 myafroatemydog
This was such a fantastic chapter. Everyone won't lower there ego and admit they are lost
1/5/2019 c7 3fastreader12
Lol, everyone's so confused. Loved it!
12/6/2018 c6 myafroatemydog
Pretty great chapter
12/5/2018 c6 CharmingButIrrational
...why are your time travel characters always so dumb? I get that time travel is pretty op but to dumb them down like this makes the story kinda boring.
12/5/2018 c6 Mr. Alejandro Fyre
I love this story, please keep writing! I'm curious to see what happens next. I know that Nursing school is kicking your ass but please don't stop your an Incredible author, i feel like you've such an amazing job on their personalities and how they will react and Will you consider bringing in Scott and Hope I'd love to see them in here. Keep on stayin Amazing and hope you're doing well Peace! :D
11/28/2018 c5 1Xinders
This. Is. Amazing.
Please don't stop writing this.
Your characterization is so on point I'm shaking.
Every line of this review is a separate thought because my mind is still stuck in that meetingroom and please don't leace this one unfinished?
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »