FanFiction.Net

another chapter!
5/2/2020 c21 5Lord Xantos A. Fowl
Woo!
5/2/2020 c16 Lord Xantos A. Fowl
Ooh is falcon gonna be joining now?
5/2/2020 c21 Kaxhi
this is so lovely. i like it, hehe
thanks for the story.
5/1/2020 c15 Lord Xantos A. Fowl
Yay! 62 is back!
Lol
Regardless good read, sorry I'm not commenting much, I'm reading these too fast and excited to think up much commentary
It's amusing the difference in tone between this one and the other one with tony and strange
5/1/2020 c7 Lord Xantos A. Fowl
Favorite individual chapter I've read from you so far
This had me laughing uproariously at work
(Deciding in which was my favorite story of yours over all would be much more difficult)
5/1/2020 c3 Lord Xantos A. Fowl
I hope we see more of 62. They are hilarious
4/26/2020 c21 144WargishBoromirFan
Whoo! This fic has been a ride, hillarious with #62 and the guest counselors at Science Camp and everyone dealing with the cat scare and Tony's sheer ballsy impetuousness as he gets the crew together and Steve making sure that the twins get real help and some great action here where we can really feel how much Nebula is willing to go through to be the one to bring Thanos down (with Loki happy to cheer her on from the sidelines) -I love that we get not just the familiar meetups, but let some of the other Avengers have time to hang out FOR SCIENCE! too. Jane consciously working with Rocket can only end well.
4/12/2020 c21 Banmosi
THIS BATTLE SEQUENCE WAS AWESOME! Seriously, good work juggling so many characters and such hard-hitting opponents. And Nebula was the one to kill Thanos! She deserved to have her revenge :D
4/12/2020 c21 StandupSitdown
This story has been an epic ride and I'm looking forward to reading it all the way through again once you've finished. This chapter was all action and very little humor, but didn't suffer for it. In a chapter like this it's a hard pick but my favorite characterization would have to be Peppers. You wrote her being on the verge of panic so believabley. Little details like dropping Dropping Natasha just a little too high really helped sell it. Additionaly, the shifting scenes of battle with allies teaming up in interesting combinations was all handled very well. I especially liked Black Panther and the Hulks interaction. I'd be interested to see the perspective of Tonys little science club with Ned, Peter and the rest. The world building you've done throughout this story has been solid and could make for multiple funny deleted scenes if you so choose.
4/9/2020 c21 1Indecisive Bob
This has been a wonderful, glorious adventure. I’m looking forward to that last chapter!
4/9/2020 c21 Guest
I thought this was an amazing battle scene! I got a really good idea of the scope, the awesomeness (!), the plan but only in time because pacing! Was also great, and their exhaustion. I really enjoyed reading this. It was incredibly satisfying and it felt pretty realistic for how this would go too! Go Nebula, finally killed her dad.
4/7/2020 c21 alertpoet91
Fantastic Chapter!
4/6/2020 c21 Greycait
Oh damn this was intense! It really did come to a head with everyone fighting their best. But it seems they pulled off the crazy scheme!
4/6/2020 c21 3Lennex MacDuff
Nice fight sequence! Good work!
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »