FanFiction.Net
for Been There, Blown That Up

4/6/2020 c21 2Helix Black
The chapter was pretty good but I think you under showed Thanos's battle capability. I mean in infinity war no matter how hard they hit him they only got a drop of blood ("All that for a drop of blood?").

There you could say the infinity stones enhanced him but before he got the stones he still took down hulk with relative ease and in Endgame he was able to beat Thor, Iron man, and Captain America when they fought before he got his hands on a stone.
4/5/2020 c21 Suzululu4moe
Nice fight scene

Well at least the only space Asian did something . Too bad Wong wasn’t also there . All white and black with like literally two Asians and no Hispanics .
4/5/2020 c21 myafroatemydog
Well done fantastic chapter 10/10
4/5/2020 c21 Warlocktoungue
For a moment there I thought you would include how some civilians made the counterattack against Thanos army...
4/5/2020 c21 Druto
He was so going to hack Loki's phone and replace all the sound settings with thunder and lightning after all this was over.

Nice...

Loved the update , how are you ?
4/5/2020 c21 16ronnambi
Well... that was intense.
4/5/2020 c21 1Sanas22
Aaaahhh, I don't know how I feel about only one update being left. I will miss this. Thank you so much for writing this.
3/25/2020 c17 Guest
Ok so I hated everything about Captain Marvel, especially Goose because he ruined Fury's eye patch backstory. "The last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye." Yeah no he was not referring to a effing cat. Anyway my point is that you made the cat and even Captain plank likeable. A truly amazing accomplishment.
3/21/2020 c20 myafroatemydog
Another good chapter well done
3/21/2020 c19 myafroatemydog
Oh no I’m just now getting caught up and it’s about to end? I love this fic it’s hilarious
3/21/2020 c18 myafroatemydog
Pretty fun chap
3/21/2020 c17 myafroatemydog
Loki had me dying great chapter
3/21/2020 c16 myafroatemydog
Pretty fantastic chapter
3/18/2020 c20 Suzululu4moe
Poor doctor . Life is full of twists .

Though the question is what would destroy the power stone ,
3/18/2020 c19 Suzululu4moe
Lol packing for his own kidnapping.
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »