FanFiction.Net
for Been There, Blown That Up

3/18/2020 c18 Suzululu4moe
Loki as the voice of reason .

Hmm okyoe probably wouldn’t mind her princess learning how to stab grown men to death.

Poor tchalla . Hope he isn’t afraid of heights .
3/18/2020 c17 Suzululu4moe
Cute reason for a group chat. Hmm should have also sent cat pics .

Hmm I wonder what Thanos’ reaction to her would be . Lol saving the day by chucking the cat at him .
3/18/2020 c16 Suzululu4moe
Lol their quest for answers . Cute . Good thing hela isn’t available for a q and a session .
3/18/2020 c15 Suzululu4moe
I’m kinda surprised the sorcerer supreme isn’t intervening since infinity stones are destroying and getting destroyed right on the planet ...
3/18/2020 c14 Suzululu4moe
It’s the good thing the stability of the universe isn’t dependent on the existence of the stones . ... or is it? Kinda like how life on earth is dependent on teh existence of the sun .

Not really a marvel comic wiz.
3/17/2020 c13 Suzululu4moe
Good thing the new aliens aren’t all space babes otherwise pepper might have had it with Tony .
3/17/2020 c12 Suzululu4moe
Hmm I wonder when he’s gonna try contacting ant man .
3/17/2020 c11 Suzululu4moe
I hope they don’t think that nebula is evil just cause she’s a purple alien.

Dysfunctional siblings with a very bad daddy from outer space invades earth again . Should do a double group therapy with the Thorki group.
3/17/2020 c10 Suzululu4moe
Good thing Shuri n Ned are there otherwise people will think tony is trying to pull a bruce Wayne . Picking only unfortunate brunet boys that have a strength in technology.

Ahah shuri’s white people skin color comment .
3/17/2020 c9 Suzululu4moe
Lol the unexpected friends .
3/17/2020 c8 Suzululu4moe
Planet buster nebula strikes once again .
3/17/2020 c7 Suzululu4moe
Good thing Bruce didn’t hulk out from al that stressful info tony dropped .
3/17/2020 c6 Suzululu4moe
Hmm. Wonder what would hulks reaction be to gamora . Someone also green .
3/17/2020 c5 Suzululu4moe
Hmm. I wonder if there will be a Stan cameo eventually .
3/17/2020 c4 Suzululu4moe
Nebula’s wild journey. Too bad she doesn’t have a buddy with her to experience the insanity side by side .
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »