for Once Upon a December

7/9 c9 CCDeVill
I'm loving how you're working with C.C. and Niles here and how Fran remains Fran!
What about your Rasputin and Bartok? Incredible! I loved how you're writing and how the story is going, full of details and with information that fills "holes" that I didn't know existed. I loved everything!
Feel super crushed in a hug of gratitude! Thank you very, very much for sharing this story and for continuing to write.
7/9 c1 CCDeVill
I was deceived by this translator here, so I will repost my comments in English, because the translation is not even close to what I am trying to express.
About this story, I didn't know I needed it until I read it. Amazing! And the part of the tunnel ?! Wow I loved reading these details. Everything is wonderful! I loved it, I loved it. I hope you continue. Your writing always captivates me. I love your stories.
Thank you for sharing!
6/27 c19 PhantomEtudes
The day has come for the update! Thank you so much.
4/4 c1 PhantomEtudes
I really hope you would pick back up on this story soon
9/20/2019 c18 bogiedevil
So happy to see an update and Niles' return. Still enjoying the story
9/20/2019 c18 PhantomEtudes
Yes! Nice to see this is still continuing. Hope they get to have an actual reunion after all this is over.
2/2/2019 c1 PhantomEtudes
Finally Claire realised itGreat chapter. Looking forward to more
1/14/2019 c16 Crabbcakes
I am in love with this story! It's so well written and gloriously angsty. Can't get enough of it. Thanx so much for sharing this.
1/14/2019 c16 PhantomEtudes
You're killing me here. I want them together so badly. That speech Niles made was so heartwarming. Thank you for updating.
1/2/2019 c15 PhantomEtudes
Wow new chapter. Great job. The reunion was so heartwarming
12/29/2018 c9 Meroly
can't wait for the next chapter. brilliant writing!
11/2/2018 c8 PhantomEtudes
I love this interpretation of Niles and CC. Even though they are still the same characters, it's great to see them in different settings such as this.
8/7/2018 c7 bogiedevil
Great chapter!
8/7/2018 c7 PhantomEtudes
Im always checking up again for more. Please continue.
7/21/2018 c5 Guest
I can’t wait for more. I loved Fran keeping score, lol. Can’t wait for more between C.C. and Niles!
22 Page 1 2 Next »