for Say Something

10/19/2019 c4 Ky111
Interesting story and great start. I hope you continue it.

Later.
10/15/2019 c4 4Tenjo
It’s uncomfortably forced, both their feelings for each other and the general emotions everyone seems to exhibit. Gohan also took a blind jump there by claiming her mother loved her, he had no way of knowing that and, now that I think about it him saying that isn’t actually refuting what she said about it being her fault. No matter how much her mother loved her it could most definitely have still been her fault.
5/12/2019 c4 3radioactive7718
Looking forward to reading more!
3/17/2019 c4 Cyber Initiative
Can you make gohan tries to survive high school and he stares at Erasa’s butt
1/24/2019 c4 19Naite-Laef
damn what a great teacher
12/26/2018 c4 Red Arrow
When will Gohan and Erasa get together
12/18/2018 c4 X3runner
I wonder what that problem entails
12/17/2018 c4 Star1X
I like it, a lot of problems with ErasaGohan fics is they make it completely AU, Erasa becoming a fighter and Videl becoming bad, hope something different happens in this one!
12/17/2018 c4 Red Robin
Will this involve Majin Buu and the world tournament curious
12/16/2018 c4 RKF22
WELL DONE CANT WAIT FOR MMOR GOHAN/ERASA
12/16/2018 c4 Red Arrow
How will this story turn out
12/16/2018 c4 10xconversegirl99x
why did Dende say there is a problem? I need answers. But yo I was so relieved that it was Marron, Krillin, and 18 and not some crazies coming to harm Erasa. Gohan gonna get his ass BEAT by his mother for hanging around a girl. Im glad Erasa apologize to Gohan and they became friends again.

BAHAHHAHAHA Sharpner thought he was all tough and Gohan was like “wrong.” Im sorry that part had me cracking up. I am surprised he heard Gohan say that, so now he has some explaining to do.

Mr. Hiz. You should never judge a book by its cover. They were probably not expecting that from him. And guess what? It was a good thing they apologized. I hope Mr. Hiz will be an important part to the story. He reminds me of Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World.

Anyway, fantastic chapter, Update soon!
12/10/2018 c3 X3runner
Really good chapter not much that could have been done better. I wonder will gohan go full that’s my bulma if he seese Erasa hurt even a bit by the two closing in on her
12/9/2018 c3 Red Arrow
Great Chapter
12/9/2018 c3 xconversegirl99x
KSKSKSKSKS i see why the original chapter was so long! Erasa better be okay! and I see Sharpener is being “no man is good for my sister” big brother. I hope Gohan doesnt hurt Sharpner if Sharpner goes to kick his ass.

Poor Erasa I feel bad for her. Hopefully she will get over it and realize that Gohan truly cares for her. Gohan finna save the day. Well I hope. Good chapter! Update soon.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »