for The Loud 10: Omnitrix Team Adventures

5/26 c33 Guest
Could you update dinosaur king magic and prehistory season 1 been months since we got to see new chapters on it.
5/26 c33 zakdragon3
Can we see kaijudo or Godzilla
5/26 c33 Lucasdiaz9000
if Carl reappears, may he be paired with Adelaide so that he does not suffer from Lincoln's attractive companions.
1/24 c31 Guest
Could you update dinosaur king magic and prehistory next up please like to see chapter 4 plane crazy the the other chapters on it been months since its been updated.
1/4 c31 Guest
Can Lincoln and the team meet the Gorillaz in spirit house and Lincoln saves noodle and Lincoln meets Jenny wakeman.
1/1 c31 Guest
Could you update your dinosaur king magic & prehistory story next been a while since we got new chapters on it.
12/12/2020 c29 Lucasdiaz9000
I know maybe my insistence bothers you but, use Chandler for a chapter
12/5/2020 c28 Guest
Could you update your dinosaur king and my little pony crossover story been a while since we got new chapters on it.
11/22/2020 c28 Lucasdiaz9000
How about an episode where Lincoln and his school class (ALL his school class) go on a field trip, but on the bus ride some alien villain hijacks the bus and takes them all over to some galaxy, where his plan The main thing is to take the Omnitrix from Loud, where it will be up to the teammates to save it, but the director Huggins andor Chandler try to take the opportunity to take the Omnitrix from Lincoln themselves and either of them keep it?
11/18/2020 c28 Cipherdragonite
Could we see dinosaur king: magic and prehistory season 1 next up when you are not busy.
10/28/2020 c27 Cipherdragonite
Don’t forget to update the dinosaur king: magic and prehistory.
10/29/2020 c24 Lucasdiaz9000
in the next chapter could you say how often do you update more or less ?
10/28/2020 c27 Lucasdiaz9000
though i insist on an episode with chandler
10/28/2020 c27 Lucasdiaz9000
It is not what I expected, but it works for me. Here are some other tips: An attack by Vilgax on the school or by Rick, perhaps an episode where the Casagrands discover that Ronnie is the lucky girl and by accident they get involved in an adventure with her and Lincoln. Ronniecoln please.
10/26/2020 c24 Lucasdiaz9000