for Is It Wrong For A Spiritron Hacker To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?

11/13/2019 c4 Lawoi
Please update this soon please
Christmas is coming
11/25/2018 c4 4Zaralann
Wonderful!
9/17/2018 c4 Matemeo3
Great chapter here. The end was funny and the small exposition of his skills were a nice treat. I hope to see much more of this unique story! Also, it would have been interesting is another group showed up on his floor as he was picking up the egg. A small confrontation with some greedy adventurers would have been icing on the cake. Anyway, thanks for the upload!
9/7/2018 c4 creativesm75
cool
9/2/2018 c4 Blank
Interesting chapter this time. Unlike the previous chapter, I feel this one is more focused on character development of (male) Hakuno's being in this story as well as his progress in the Dungeon.

Although, I will admit that the rooster-moment caught me a bit off guard. I totally did not expect that to make such an appearance. It also amused me further when I imagined a large yellow feathered bird (a certain iconic character in the Final Fantasy series that I will not name) that laid the golden egg every time I re-read this particular chapter instead of the rooster that you had written.

Moving on, positive progress in this chapter, so that's a good thing. However, I'm curious as to where you had gotten the Code Casts that you included in this chapter. While I will admit that I'm not really knowledgeable in the areas of Code Casts in Fate universe, I wonder if you got it from other Fate series or simply something that you thought of just to fit your character's capabilities.
9/1/2018 c4 PasiveNox
heheehehhehhe great great job
9/1/2018 c4 17duskrider
Interesting.
9/1/2018 c4 superpierce
this was a very good chapter love the part when the Jack bird just lays an egg. it was quite humorous.
9/1/2018 c4 19Boyzilla
Hmh, I think that’s a Extella Code Cast? My knowledge on Code Casts from Formal Wear is great, but not so much on the Mystic Codes from Fate/Extella.
9/1/2018 c4 2Mr. Haziq
Well, increased item drops doesn't necessarily mean killing the enemy. Though... would it work if you used it on an opposing adventurer...?
9/1/2018 c4 10ultima-owner
Treasure code cast worked out quite well
9/1/2018 c4 Squadpunk 2.0
Lol whats next? The golden goose?
8/31/2018 c3 Nikkless
more want more release more chapters
8/10/2018 c3 Tamahagane12
please update. this is a masterpiece.
8/8/2018 c3 creativesm75