for Naruto uzumaki : The greatest prodigy

12/3/2021 c22 Foresterking
Plsssss ur fic is amazing
12/1/2021 c22 mindanila471
cry
12/1/2021 c11 faz551
The tower is only 10 km from the gates but trained genins still took several hours of constant running even without meeting ennemies is bullshit. The fact that Naruto still need "mind games" to make the Taki team careless is seriously disappointing. All the characters are annoying and dumb, this story definitely enters the trash tier...
11/30/2021 c11 79YeagerMeister31
So the 3rd stage will begin, Danzo's showing alot of attention towards Naruto that's isn't good still wonder what happens next.
11/30/2021 c10 YeagerMeister31
That was interesting kinda different outcome with Tsunade then I was expecting seems Naruto has some competition for Yugao not that he's seeing her as his girlfriend or anything.
11/29/2021 c9 YeagerMeister31
This was interesting Naruto's already learning the Rasengan, I don't think Jiraiya's a good teacher at all he shows u once then tells u to figure it out he's worse than Kakashi
11/29/2021 c8 YeagerMeister31
That was quite a surprise Mizuki's already captured understandable with Naruto already graduating.
11/29/2021 c7 YeagerMeister31
Another nice chapter the friendship of NaruYugao and NaruHana is cute more the former than the latter though and with Shikaku it's pretty cool also.
11/28/2021 c6 YeagerMeister31
That was interesting and a first Shikaku being a Sensei and Naruto's pretty cool nice team also Yugao and Hana, could be cool, can't wait for more.
11/28/2021 c5 YeagerMeister31
Now it makes more sense why Yugao's paired up with Naruto with her still being in the academy.
11/28/2021 c4 YeagerMeister31
This was anther good chapter, If I was a ninja I'd never want to be Hokage, family would always come before anything, that's one thing I constantly see in fanfiction about the Uzumaki clan whether it's made up or not, I can understand Minato not wanting to sacrifice another kid I think the whole will of fire everyone being family is kinda bs, I know Hokage's have to make tough decisions though, I think Minato was to naive to blindly trust the village to honor his request, regardless of that I can't wait for more.
11/27/2021 c3 YeagerMeister31
Well, damn didn't see that coming, awakened the Sharingan.
11/27/2021 c2 YeagerMeister31
I must say that was quite a surprising chapter, Naruto seems to inquisitive and it could get him in toruble.
11/27/2021 c1 YeagerMeister31
A nice start seems Sasuke might still be a whining emo in this story.
11/27/2021 c16 marquis.shax
wow you've managed to turn Naruto into a fucking emo in other words you've made him into Sasuke. Just because he's a fucking jichuriki, Anbu, and a fucking Uchiha doesn't mean you've gotta turn him into Sasuke fuck next thing he's going to abandon the village so some older guy can molest him 24/7, oh wait you've made it so he's already got the old man molester in the form of Danzo so he won't have to leave the village
645 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »