for Post-It

6/1 c8 Guest
Can you please keep updating? I read this all in like 30 mins! I need to know what happens next!
6/1 c8 Guest
I read all of these chapters in like 30 mins! Please update I need to know what happens. Please add Sam Sweeney in here somehow or Ryan the British Guy! We need more boy conflict! Since Nick’s Caroline returned!
3/16 c8 Guest
Thank you. I live the introduction of Caroline to this story. Please keep writing, I need something to keep my mind off covid19
7/24/2019 c7 starfire558
I am really liking this story. I hope you finish it, I really want to find out where it goes. Very reminiscent of the show.
4/21/2019 c7 acatarinafr
Waiting anxiously for the next chapter
4/16/2019 c7 Ygrette
I have definitely liked this one, although you’re right about the long wait. I’d loved if you updated this story more frequently because I love it.
4/10/2019 c7 Guest
Amazing. I’m so glad you’ve continued. The build up is incredible.
4/1/2019 c6 acatarinafr
Can you please please please please please update this? Don’t give up, it’s such a good story!
1/21/2019 c6 jna
Thank you for the long update! I'm always checking here in for one, I love to read your stuff!
12/28/2018 c6 Ygrette
It was a fun chapter, and in its own way a little bit like Paper Towns. She wasn't wrong hahaha.
12/28/2018 c6 Guest
Yay perfect update! Keep it coming!
12/18/2018 c3 MorganReadsAlot
The post it pun and the toilet paper fight were both ridiculously cute and so much fun to read. Love how aware Jessica is of their chemistry together whenever Nick gets close. I wonder how long it takes for Jessica to find out she's Nick's inspiration for his character.
12/18/2018 c2 MorganReadsAlot
The locker scene between Nick and Jess was cute, loved their banter.
12/18/2018 c1 MorganReadsAlot
I love the idea of a story where Nick and Jess meet as teenagers. Cute beginning.
12/11/2018 c5 Guest