FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Kaminoki

5/10 c23 MidniteFoxFire
just read again. When will there be an update?
3/9 c7 TheGoodDoctor13
Way too many OCs to be honest, should be more grounded in canon. Decent read though
9/19/2023 c1 1bibink729
unnnn
7/19/2023 c1 Darkanaklusmos70
welp! this is one of the better stories out there binge read it and am waiting for the next update
7/16/2023 c3 thedankestyeet
whole chapter on people I don't care about.. but hey, I'm likely the only one who has a bias for every stories mc.. this story bout him! I don't care about the 'replacement' of naruto to signify the world continuing on
5/30/2023 c24 bryantlam30
When is the next chapter?
5/30/2023 c24 MidniteFoxFire
Love this. Can't wait for more
5/29/2023 c8 MidniteFoxFire
I love this. I can't stop reading it
4/30/2023 c24 1Nagato-Senju
Keep going
3/14/2023 c24 IgniousLupus
So, it's taken me a while to finally get around to reading this, and I can only say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I thought that the ending was a lot of fun, however when mentioning the shadow of Konoha I expected it to be Root, like the chakra strings through Konoha being set up through Root bases or something, but Nakada makes more sense lol.
I really enjoyed the chunin exams test in this, I have very little to say about it outside of that, it was very nicely done.
Also, "adroitly" is a word that I have never heard or read, so I learnt a new word which doesn't happen often. All in all, really loved this chapter.
3/8/2023 c24 mastermaniac195
I am in love with this story so far, you rarely see stories with this level of effort put into them. The way everything is put together is amazing and i love how abnorman everything is, with how try not to follow the cliche's that usually present themselves in these writings.
3/8/2023 c24 1Ambition277
Well that's a cliff hanger, idk when the next chapter will be, with the amount of details into each chapter I'll be surprise if it comes in a week time, I'm impress with your imagination, i love the concept and the unoriginality of it, writers always go the traditional route, even with all the oc, the story is one of the best so far
3/8/2023 c24 ChakraTank35
I had started to read this story when it only had a few chapters and forgot to add it to my favorites. I’m glad I found it again and I love all the additions you’ve made. The story has an amazing premise and I look forward to seeing the end result !
3/3/2023 c1 Guest
I like the revisions
3/3/2023 c23 5sirknightchase816
Haha! I love it! I remember creating Shiro Yuki a long, long time ago. I'm so excited to see her finally appear in your story.
616 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »