FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Kaminoki

4/20/2019 c15 APeculiarOne
I know some people were saying it wasn't obvious where zetsu went but as someone binge reading this I know that he had snuck onto Kushina's body before going to Zakada right before the sealing, so I can understand how everything happened. You should just remind people that rather than spoon feed like other authors, that's another thing I like about this story, we aren't being spoon fed everything. Another good chapter.
4/20/2019 c14 APeculiarOne
Still love this but the main thing bothering my inner grammar Nazi is that you're using "apart" wrong. Apart means to separate things, "a part" is what would be more grammatically correct. I normally wouldn't care to read a mistake like that and tell you but you've used it SO many times in this chapter that I just felt the need to say something. Otherwise, still a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
4/20/2019 c11 APeculiarOne
I love this story but I am more impressed with your knowledge of the narutoverse. I never watched the non Canon stuff except the movies and I like that you do include relevant people from the rest of the narutoverse, it makes things seem new to me but at the same time familiar in a good way. Thanks for the chapters
4/20/2019 c10 APeculiarOne
I do not see why you get so many reviews about bringing in Obito, I love seeing how far this story deviates but also keeps it's original elements. I'm getting tired of Obito, especially when it's a crossover story and he comes into the new world chasing Naruto. I've been binging the hell out of this story because of the quality and the enjoyment I get out of it, thank you very much for your hard work writing all of this for us.
4/19/2019 c2 APeculiarOne
Yes I care, thank you for the chapters.
4/19/2019 c1 Guest
Intriguing
4/8/2019 c6 ThatOneRandomDude
This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.
3/30/2019 c24 Guest
Sabes, este fic simplemente me encanta es increible...me gustaria leer la continuacion
3/29/2019 c2 Guest
Right it shows. On another Note im also really curious to see how youve developed everything in Konoha and how u have everything play out now that Zetsu is „good“, inpacting then ofc The Ame Trio and by that the Akatsuki. Also Asura and Indra seemed to get along better so what about Madara and so forth. Really anxious and Congrats for this unique Story.
3/29/2019 c1 Guest
First AN makes u seem rly sympathetic and relatable and i liked the but very much dislike the Non Canon Part of the Otsutsukis.. Hagoromo imo always had only the Rinnegan(or was born with Byakugan and immediately went to Rinnegan)
Besides that 1 personal Preference everything is Top and im rly anxious for the Rest of the Story.. Continue like you did so far!
3/18/2019 c24 fluttershywinde
love this fan fic
3/15/2019 c20 1invoker26
For all the power and everything.. This story fill with too much filler with no progress for the main ploy whatsoever.. And you put a very strong armor by bringing Kabuto back to life without backlash or anything to kyu for bringing back the dead
3/14/2019 c1 EmpoweredHotcakes
Pretty good m8
3/14/2019 c1 EmpoweredHotcakes
Pretty good
3/10/2019 c2 Sjstaudt
this character is Naruto in name only (possibly to satisfy the Toad Prophecy?). He doesn’t have similar parentage, living situation, or personality to Naruto Uzumaki, you should’ve just labeled him an OC in your description.
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »