FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Kaminoki

3/12/2019 c24 4MadaraRennigan
Hey, I like to story, want more, but don't know how to use discord. What should I do?
3/11/2019 c2 ClothesOptional
Okay I'm super excited to finally read a good story! I caught wind of this over on the Naruto fan fiction subreddit and I'm really glad I did
3/11/2019 c13 Bmehok03
I'm reeeally enjoying the story. The pace Naruto and friends are growing at is realistic enough to believe and makes the fights entertaining. Though is seems like some charactors are more fodder than anything. also I look forward to finding out more about these strange and unique dojutsus these new antagonists have!
3/11/2019 c24 4Lord Geovanni
Hello. You make efforts in numerous locations, including on your bio, in order to encourage people to review your stories. I figured this would be a perfect time for me to give you some feedback.
This story is extremely well written. I have enjoyed the interactions of the characters, the introduction of new characters, the plot, the setting, it's all just turning out quite well.
But the thing that bothers me the most is how abruptly you have stopped writing. Chapter 22 was an extremely small side chapter. And then chapter 23 was just a notice about your new Discord server. And now 24 is stating that you are not going to be writing the way you were in the past anymore. This would be fine, except you started writing this on June 28th 2018. Chapter 22 was posted on or before November 28th. This is based on the fact somebody review chapter 22 on that date. So within 5 months you had successfully posted 22 chapters. Well done. However, in the last 4 months you have done nothing with the story except post about a new Discord server, and then berate people in 2 updates about not joining, and now finally informing everyone that unless they force themselves into your Discord server, this story is effectively discontinued and will be erased and replaced with your new updated version whenever you are able to finish remaking the entire story.
I'm going to take a quick moment and explain both of these chapters and why I'm upset with them. First, being chapter 23, you encouraged everyone to join your Discord server. I do not get offended by author notes as a chapter, nor do I get upset that your Discord content is not available on fanfiction. What I do get upset about is that you then berated your viewers for failing to sign up for your Discord. I am already signed up for 12 Discords and I don't even use 10 of them. Of the two that I use, I view one once per month and the other I view only when trying to play a video game with others. To have not one but two updates to a story only for putting a beratement of my actions into an author note is unacceptable. And now, after waiting for months for new content, I am now finally informed that you have effectively abandon the story pending a rewrite. I got extremely excited to see a new chapter posted today and instead I receive word that you have made the story Discord exclusive until you get around to posting it on fanfiction again. You insult me and your other viewers and reviewers.
3/11/2019 c3 Hold777
nagato said that he will check on naruto in a few years, i think it was meant to mean nakada.
3/11/2019 c2 Hold777
i find it very interesting and am looking forward to finding out how it is going with konoha.
3/10/2019 c24 Scarease
So or ?
2/19/2019 c3 JSua
Interesting chapter. I’m excited to see what happens in the future.
2/19/2019 c2 JSua
Will Hamura have a descendant?
2/19/2019 c1 JSua
You’ve got me hooked. Time to binge read!
2/17/2019 c1 Guest
Saw what you wrote about gay fics on your profile. Way to be an asshole Blackright709. If you want some kind of gay filter so you never have to pull your head out of your ass go to Ao3. They have a great tagging system. Sorry we ruined fanfic and society for you :D
2/12/2019 c1 John 'Chrinox' E
Good story man, can't wait for the next update
2/8/2019 c21 Kuro641
This has been one of my favorite fanfctions to read and the entire thing has been really well thought out and very well written. I’m really looking forward to how it will progress.
1/31/2019 c7 2TheSlySage
id leave a more in-depth review however... I'm too busy binging this story...

love this story however!
1/21/2019 c23 Fgougeon
A great story cant wait till update
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »