FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Kaminoki

1/21/2019 c11 Fgougeon
Just to clarify the character going after the seven tails would be called Nana for Nanabi
1/21/2019 c7 Fgougeon
What happened to yagura then
1/20/2019 c23 narutouzumaki9718
This is a great story not many I find with Naruto as the son of both Kaguya and the Shinju aka Kaminoki.
1/17/2019 c24 Kyoki no ko
This story is my new favorite on the site! I love that Naruto is Godlike, but still has challenges. Keep up the good work!
1/16/2019 c23 StrikerTheFallen
Regret to inform you I'm just not interested in joining. I'm a reader and I provide feed back on fics I really like or extremely dislike. I work 100 hrs a week so my free time is devoted to reading amazing fics, yours included, so I dont really have time to get into writing or socializing for that matter. Do not think less of your writing skills as I can say with 100% certainty that your one of the best writers I've ever read from since this site started taking naruto fanfics 10 yrs ago. Keep up the good work!
1/16/2019 c1 4HellMan1721
Although I'm not a fan of Godlike Naruto fics, well, not usually, I think your work in particular stands out among others. You reinvented Kaguya's character and turned around Naruto's personality, changed a few of the events from the canon, added several characters of your own, that matter to the plot. Your creativity with the backstory of the world, the Kaminoki and such stuff is commendable. I like that Naruto doesnt want to unite the world through love, which is the way most would choose, that you made his ideology stand out from the rest, and a little bit close to a villain's philosophy. That's the good stuff.

On the bad stuff you have grammar issues and the flow of the earlier chapters. Events seem to transpire so quickly, so much so that Gaara turned good in the process of a single chapter, with a flick of Naruto's fingers. Also, not a fan of 8 year olds being stone cold killers, I can get behind Gaara, who is influenced by a crazy bijuu, but Naruto has to somehow differ from him. I get that you wanted to make Naruto's real family to feel strange, and I can dig his mother being caring and loving her child, given her being setup as such, but I just don't like how the Kaminoki is so human, the only thing separating him from your every day anime character is his appearance and a lack of voice. Beside aforementioned issues, I feel that Naruto's powers are too similar to Gaara's, and too OP. As I have mentioned to you, you should put your character through struggles and challenge for them to get their powers. Even though Naruto is an otherworldly creature, even though he matures earlier than humans do, his seemingly unprecedented control over the vines and their vague description in power level (when I say vague I nod at the fact that when Naruto confronts Shukaku, the vines can suddenly restrict and consume the bijuu's chakra, and Naruto just rolls with it, never wondering about the abilities of the vines in detail) is something that is generally frowned upon.

These are not irredeemable problems, but ones that you have to confront nonetheless. You can still make a cold and detached Naruto, just not make him hellbent on killing people with one blow. You can still make his vines OP as they are, just not make Naruto outright able to control them, make him learn how to do it throughout his journey. And yes, you can keep the strange dynamic believable (well, maybe more sane?) in Naruto's family by slightly altering his parent's characters, not that it will make me like the concept of a talking tree, but still.

You have the tools to make a good story into a great one, so use them!
1/12/2019 c23 Criamond
Yikes. I haven't been on here in a while, and I've greatly missed reading this story. I love how everyone in the Hidden Spirit has matured though, and I've also joined the discord server.
1/10/2019 c23 yudhazebba
Nice
1/3/2019 c23 lol123
I sincerely hope you complet this story.
1/3/2019 c23 lol123
Can't wait to see what is going to happen next in the chunin exam.
1/3/2019 c23 lol123
I really do hope that you will update a bit more often.
1/3/2019 c23 Axis124
So I don't know if your forgot or if you just reworked that part of history but what about Kaguya's dead bone pulse?
I mean it's kinda hard to ignore considering the clan that has it is called the Kaguya clan. I know its very possible that Naruto doesn't have it as we have no verification of any of Kaguya's other children having it but I find it weird it hasn't been mentioned.
1/3/2019 c23 lol123
This is the best story with kaguya I have ever read, I sincerely hope you continu to update often.
1/2/2019 c22 guest
nice story but the whole thing would be better if you included gay characters
1/2/2019 c1 Guest
This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »