FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Kaminoki

12/3/2018 c21 Lordmitch
Great story please keep going.
11/28/2018 c22 Zukko
Really enjoying this fic. You've incorporated loads of different ideas from fics (Otsutsuki!Naruto, Kage!Naruto, Leader of Jinchuriki! Naruto, etc.) and they actually fit well together.
Some people are complaining about Naruto being OP (which he is tbf), but you have a good reason in the grand scheme of things - battle the Otsutsuki clan. This does however mean that Naruto is seen as a somewhat omniscient/potent being. I think you could create some moral challenges for Naruto to overcome instead of just throwing more OP characters at him, which would also help to flush out and develop his character. You might already have some planned which would be cool, but things such as struggling with fatherhood whilst trying to be a kage, etc.
Also if you are struggling for abilities to give naruto that are unique, read "A Brother" by the right stop, it has several interesting kekkai genkai and tota. Anyway, thanks for a great fic and keep going!
11/28/2018 c22 lara5170
Ok I won't lie this left me feeling confused. I had no idea who the Anbu guy was or what the reason for this was, if there even was a reason. I guess I just can't follow this one. I'm hoping more powerful people join Naruto's village
11/26/2018 c22 SoSlimShady
He is really broken. I understand why he has so many bloodlines but it’s just so broken. It would have made sense for him to have the byakugan, Sharingan, rinnegan, deadbone pulse and the one his father made him. Because there really isn’t much tension to this story because of it. It’s really “You piss me off I blow up your village. The only real threat to me is my clan the rest of you are piss weak ants.” It’s like you are trying to disguise the fact that he is super op godmode by making “difficulties” that aren’t difficulties.
11/26/2018 c22 GunBlade2024
Hi there

I always enjoyed Omakes, I hope you continue this trend.

Keep up the good work!
11/25/2018 c21 Guest
Apparently, I'm in the middle of reminiscing about how careless of me for not able to read this one. To be honest, downloading this fanfiction is paid already with how the story went so well. I guess, I won't get shocked if this fanfiction get to be the main story instead of Kishimoto-sensei made. XD

No weird pairing as well as yaoi or yuri made this story refreshing! And how the the story went made me forgot the track of time, not like I regret it, though. You did the best one, author! Promoting the different way God!Naruto too is awesome! I hope that this AWESOMEfanfiction to continue! Although, I got this weird feeling about the japanese you used on calling someone older or such. I hope we can discuss this for I am a Japanese student.

GOOD LUCK! X3

Regards,
Tauries4597
11/22/2018 c21 Guest
Noooooo! Not a cliffhanger!
11/21/2018 c5 Noire22
a review for the author:
nice story

hope you're happy

p.s
I'm not being sarcastic or anything I just read your a/n at the end if the chapter for the 4th or 5th time a decided to leave a review
11/18/2018 c16 Dragon
The Rinne-Sharingan and Rinnegan are two very different things and in no way has either the manga or anime ever said they had the same abilities.
11/16/2018 c21 FangTheWolf22
I love this story and I can't wait for the next update. I especially love how original it is via naruto being a kaminoki and Otsutsuki. The spirit village has been used before but I love how you've set it up and it makes so much since that I can't even complain about you naming it the hidden spirit. All of your chapters flow extremely well and I can't picture much else making the story better. I look forward to your next update.
11/16/2018 c21 lara5170
Was Naruto able to see, sense, feel or all of those things that Danzo had the fake arm and all of the sharingan? This story is really good and I am looking forward to reading more. I'm hoping that Hanabi kicks her sister's ass. It would be cool if Neji has his seal removed and joins Naruto's village.
11/16/2018 c19 lara5170
At this point I don't understand why Kyubi hasn't told Nakada the truth about Naruto protecting the entire planet that his relatives will want to destroy. Maybe Nakada, Hinata, Nagato, Yahiko and Sasuke will start to see the big picture..? Hinata and Toneri seems like a cool pairing. With Naruto being immortal and having so much pressure on his shoulders I would think that any pairing for him would be kinda ridiculous. The people he cares about and his village are already his weaknesses and he is smart enough to recognize this and if he is not then I imagine his parents should be.
Itachi and Anko? Bizarre pairing. Will any powerful ninja want to join the spirit village? Will Jaraiya learn anything from the toads about the truth of what is going on and who Naruto is? Will Tsunade? They really do need healers so Tsunade and Shizune could be a great help.
11/16/2018 c21 Jared51
Nice chapter
11/16/2018 c17 lara5170
Which of the biju can use lava? I am hoping Neji joins Naruto's village. I would like to believe that Naruto's rinnegan is more powerful than Minato's brothers. In the real story Sasuke wanted to destroy the leaf village for what he believed they forced him to do but since in this story they really forced him and then turned on him so I hope Sasuke joins Naruto's village. It would be cool if Kakashi and Hinata also did. Will Anko join Naruto? I can't read enough of this.
11/16/2018 c16 lara5170
I'm hoping that when the Otsutsuki come Nagato, Yahiko and Nakada realize that Naruto is the one protecting their planet. Maybe they will learn before that if Nakada's uncle comes to kill him and Naruto protects him.
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »