FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Kaminoki

11/16/2019 c18 lara5170
It is odd that Nakada is so vengeful over someone he only knew for a couple of days, it just shows how easily influenced he is by others. He is not a character who can think for himself.
11/11/2019 c3 Guest
This is one of the most creative story of naruto i ever read. Im so sick of the usual plot of naruto. This is so refreshing. I cant wait to finish reading this story. Good job author!
11/11/2019 c21 demzerff1
Such a fun story too bad it ended.
I might read the rewrite one day but it seems likely that it will take a year or so to reach this many words again so who knows.
11/1/2019 c22 StrikerTheFallen
Awwww I was hoping this fic was going to continue! It was and still is one of my favorite fics to revisit an read!
11/1/2019 c22 DistinctOverload
This didn't need a rewrite, it was amazing as is.
11/1/2019 c22 Desk Vampire
Yes~! This is one of the best Naruto FanFictions I have ever read! This is so good that i even after a year I am still happy that it continues to expand ant Thank You for this joy of a read.
11/1/2019 c22 1Uzzu
Fucking finally.
10/21/2019 c24 Pucusi81
I have really enjoyed reading this story so far. I try not to expect the chapters to soon, but come on now. Thayablue, King Kakashi are some of the best writers out there, and I must say that you are hanging with the boys with this story. Thank you for your time and efforts spent on your plot/story.
10/3/2019 c11 TatsuyaShiva4
I dont think these Trashy Group is even one bit better than Akatsuki or more Noble, its just Trash and should never excist! OP Villians are the biggest Trash in a Story. And COME ON everyone would be shell shocked when they found out want Naruto is! The Reaction or better NONreaction is just Dissapointing! Somehow u write a good Story but the Plot and ur Descion also make it to a trash Story its Hate and Love. And that Naruto struggels with these Trashy OCs is even more annoying!
10/3/2019 c9 TatsuyaShiva4
You dont need to bring the other Ōtsutsukis,you already kill almost all important Naruto Characters except ur own OCs. Thats not a Naruto Fanfic anymore really. When the Ōtsutsuki come, most of the Naruto Characters will be probally dead anyway. You write rushed, u kill when it is not needed. Its over dramatic and just plain dumb. The Plot is ok and like I said the Concept really good and refreshing, but ur killing spree is annoying and makes it harder to read.
10/3/2019 c7 TatsuyaShiva4
Why do you all kill the good Characters, its like u want to write a trashy Story. The concept is very good and so is ur writing Style. But some Descion are just downright Dumb (sorry)
9/14/2019 c3 Antianti12
I left a fav and follow but I'm gonna stop reading now no offense but I just don't like characters that want to help people and the like I just want someone to be realistically selfish oh and another thing you should have just made this a OC I would have liked it better. But knowing me I'll probably be back to read it again tomorrow or something.
8/20/2019 c5 2Kitsune Obsessed Freak
If you make a yaoi just because of that, I'll seriously stop reading any story made by you, let alone review them.
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »