FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Kaminoki

8/19/2019 c3 2Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Google translate sucks right? I totally think it's better just to say it in English if you don't know the Japanese translation
8/19/2019 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Care? How do you define Care? I would keep going but I can't think of how I would copy Morpheus from the matrix in that kind of quote
8/16/2019 c3 BruhMoment
If you need to put a warning on the chapter of "Hopefully this didn't ruin the story for you" then my friend, it is likely too little too late. Minato the son of Madara? Having a brother that is willing to attack him? Having said brother be the one to kill Madara?

This is a complete mess. I REALLY don't know if I can continue this after this chapter. The entire story is so insanely out of whack.
7/7/2019 c9 18Zero Rewind
The characters don't act like people. They react as the plot wishes them to, rather than them dictating what the plot is.
6/28/2019 c24 3KPX12
Sorry for the blanket review. I know most people just read the story and not review and sorry to say that I'm one of them. I truly enjoyed your story and hope that you will consider to continue writing. Peace to you.
6/20/2019 c2 FanFictionman43
Lol, there goes Shukaku being an idiot again.
6/17/2019 c11 3Taz Bill
TBH, the only thing I dislike about this so far is Naruto's meeting with Nagato. If he had explained his goal, Nagato would have probably sided with Naruto. Instead it felt like he was deliberately trying to make Nagato angry and like Nakada didn't have a choice which goes against the personality you've established for Naruto
6/11/2019 c23 1jamthacreator
Amazing story! So excited for the next chapters! This is one f the best fanfictions i've read.
6/11/2019 c24 jamthacreator
Amazing Story. Excited to see what happens next. This is one of the best naruto fanfictions.
6/9/2019 c1 AloneAlpaca
This is a great story and I can’t wait for the next chapter, I just wanted to say that I notice Sasuke’s character development is just coming off as completely rushed as if to make Sasuke immediately trust Itachi (or trust the village for that matter) and switch villages immediately after being told the truth about the Uchiha massacre, if I were in his shoes I would be fucking pissed. But maybe I’m just judging to quickly and his reaction to the truth will be more brushed up on in the later chapters.
5/27/2019 c3 Guest
This story is seriously hot garbage, what kind of edge lord teen wrote this?
5/3/2019 c24 Guest
why is it so short
rose are red
violets are blue
I got click baited
and gave him a view
4/20/2019 c18 APeculiarOne
Eight reviews in a row... I hope you are jumping in joy. Now time to read ENU.
4/20/2019 c17 APeculiarOne
I'm really curious about where you're taking this story, especially with how characters like Sasuke and Hinata will change but also how they react to Naruto, I can't wait to read more.
4/20/2019 c16 APeculiarOne
That is some amazing incentive, if I had known that in would spam reviews instead of giving one every two or three chapters. Not really but you know what I mean, this story is just great and I'd love to see what you have hidden but I like your current system because it let's you plan things out better and changes things that you haven't published yet so you don't write yourself into a corner so I think you still shouldn't publish ALL of those chapters even if you do hit 1000 reviews. I'm sure you'll hit it soon enough
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »