for The King's Adventures

8/12 c9 LoneTraveler
Good uncommon premise, desperately needs a beta.
8/9 c9 Ronnie11
plz update
4/21 c9 Ronnie11
plz update I m still waiting for this wonderful written amazing story plz updqtr
9/1/2020 c4 Guest
This is a really good read but what I don’t understand is why Harry hates Ron too cause the Dursley’s treated him badly because of who his parents where so surely Harry wouldn’t judge someone on their parents mistakes?
5/29/2020 c9 Guest
Pls review. Great story.
8/31/2019 c9 8Clinio
More one year ago since last updating. Bad signal at the most of times.
What do you fell? Will you continue it?
I kewn three Ron seeker histories. One was completed, second one was uncompleted. Looks the writer dead. This is the 3rth... what will be, will be...?
8/31/2019 c6 Clinio
The last line is a good line. It is a new begin. Sons arent heirs parents's sins. I must progress inside history to say more.
7/27/2019 c1 Guest
I wait this story... please uptade
7/22/2019 c9 HeRonLove
That was a great first year. Ron made a good friends with Theo and Hermione and tried to save the stone. I can't wait to see what you do with the other years.
7/22/2019 c8 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. So Ron is taking a stand against Voldemort good for him. I think his efforts will restore his family's name. It may even change his family's way of thinking.
7/21/2019 c7 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I am happy that Ron agreed to help them out with the dragon. I see he had another vision, did Hermione see? I hope he gives her some chess lessons.
7/21/2019 c6 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I don't think that Ron should share his secret just get with anyone. I think his father is absolutely right.
7/21/2019 c5 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I truly enjoyed Ron and Hermione's playful interaction.
7/21/2019 c4 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I am happy that Ron defended himself from Neville and Harry. I hope Minerva tells Neville that he is wrong for blaming Ron for what his father did. I hope Hermione is brave enough to try and find out whether or not Ron is really a bigot.
7/21/2019 c3 HeRonLove
That was an excellent chapter. I understand Neville being mad about his parents but to blame Ron who was one years old just like him was just plain wrong. I do hope someone in Gryffindor gives him a chance, he is not his father.
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »