for Pictures on the Wall

12/26/2020 c1 jaemcats
I guess you never saw my room with the NKOTB pics when I was a teen in the early 90's. Lol
6/16/2020 c1 Guest
Haha well apparently the only reason why Marinette had like hundreds of pictures everywhere was cuz the animation studio went nuts over it and slapped photos everywhere. Meanwhile Thomas Astruc was decidedly *not* impressed!
10/18/2019 c1 Fangirl711033
Yeah, I didn't like Marinette being reduced to a crazy stalker. Even though she really likes Adrien that just felt like a little TOO much. I love this idea though!
4/25/2019 c1 Hkt29
I think that having your crush's schedule in a big poster matches with her having photos of him under the bed.
1/28/2019 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
yes, I like this explanation much better.
1/18/2019 c1 Blu
Oh thank God. Finally something believable.
11/17/2018 c1 Elements1999
Great job on the story! It's wonderful!
9/17/2018 c1 Dwarrior
LOL, of course it was a prank... great story as always. Keep up the Awesomeness...
8/8/2018 c1 91Lilly flower forever
Ooh I like this! It’s certainly a very good reason for all those pictures
7/5/2018 c1 Guest
IM REALLY HOPIN THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED EPISODE 17 JUST COME OOOOUUUUTTTTT
7/3/2018 c1 meowclops
Beautiful! Magnificent! Cannon! I love it! In all seriousness though that vulcan picture was terrible and I love your explanation for it!
7/2/2018 c1 GuestAshlielle
OH MY GOD THANK YOU,,, that part made me cringe because seriously? They were gonna make her look like THAT? My poor Marinette is not that crazy r.i.p.
This sounds much much better and I accept this over canon lmao xD tysm!
7/4/2018 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Such a fun read! Thank you so much for writing, it was hilarious!
-kitty
6/29/2018 c1 Guest
Yeah I see where you are coming from, I don't remember Marinette having that many photos in the gamer episode, and even after that when we see her room there really weren't that many, they just seem to have appeared for the troublemaker episode.
6/29/2018 c1 fairydaisypou
Oh my lord thank u for this. It was actually really creepy how many photos she had of him. Like are the writers trying to show her off as a stalker now? Anyways loved the idea of it being a prankin my mind this will be canon
21 Page 1 2 Next »