for Adrenaline

11/20/2020 c1 NGC2103
Thank you so much for this absolutely great story. This is so brillantly written, I love how you get in the minds of Peter and Neal, how detailed you describe every thing that happens here. I couldnt stop reading, you got me reading every free minute. Again thank you for entertaining me.
11/12/2020 c1 Macy
So many memories... reading some of my favourite story and waiting for the next chapter of your new one. It's still as entertaining as ever!
10/30/2020 c42 Aramitz
Your characterization is so incredible it's painful that this isn't canon.
Thank you so much for writing this AMAZING fic!
5/16/2020 c42 112cheride
This was a thoroughly engaging story start to finish. I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
5/5/2020 c10 Guest
I keep coming back to this story because it's so well written and compelling and beautifully captures the good and bad of both characters. What I especially love is how adorably earnest Neal is - it's actually so heartbreaking that all this horror he went through really stemmed not from a pen, but from his desire to make Peter proud, and to feel wanted and not lonely. It's so endearingly sweet and sad, makes you think of how little he had constant support in his life to fall back on that he's struggling desperately to keep this safety net and feeling of parental support intact. He's like a child, on the one hand wanting total professionalism in the office, to shine and be the Golden boy, but also to get away with murder - and at home to be treated the way Peter oft treats him in the office which is more like a little brother or son, someone who belongs and is cared for - if intrusively and with regular overprotection from Papa Bear Peter lol. I do wish Peter had hugged him more in this - especially near the end - but I appreciate that you gave us a good dose of fatherly/ big brotherly Peter being affectionate, physically and otherwise, with him.
4/17/2020 c1 Dawn248
This was epic! Such an amazing story and I absolutely loved your portrayal of Neal and Peter’s relationship. And of course Neal is adorable when he’s in trouble. Thanks!
7/25/2019 c1 Macy
I just realized that you are the same author who wrote the Prison Break "Past and Present" story and I'm so happy! I was a big fan of it back in the days.
6/17/2019 c2 Macy
I am already reading through this story again. It's still interesting as ever. I wish you would gift us with a new story! I can't wait to read some more of your style.
6/6/2019 c42 3PastOneonta
I read this as soon as it was posted and then didn’t have the words of appreciation I wanted and then didn’t have the time and now it’s late. I hope not. I hope I can still say ‘thank you’ for writing and sharing a great story. This was very good. It held my attention and interest for many different aspects. It held great characters, well developed and intriguing. It held a great plot that surprised and entertained. It held heartbreak. Several times I wished for Neal to be more open and I wished for Peter to move on and forgive. But that’s who they were, how you wrote them and they were wonderful. The final chapter wrapped up nicely too. We learned Neal’s story of Willy (which was pretty sad), we watched things get back to normal at White Collar, we were relieved that Neal is healing, we found comfort in the renewal of Neal and Peter’s friendship.

Thank you again. Looking forward to your next story.
6/2/2019 c42 Mar Jan 53
It was a decent ending Neal back to business cheeki ness and all
5/26/2019 c42 Claudia
I'm sad this is the last chapter! This is one of the best stories ever written. I loved the focus on Peter and Neal and their bond. Very well written. There is nothing boring in it.
I hope you'll write soon other White Collar fanfictions, you are really talented. Thanks for this gem!
5/25/2019 c42 caseylf123
It is with great sadness that I see this story has come to its end. A very satisfying conclusion to an absolutely wonderful story. I so look forward to hearing more from you in the future. I love your grasp of the WC characters. Wishing you all the best...
5/24/2019 c42 Happy reader70
You made it, wow! Thanks so much for this great story aaaand I do like so very much the final!
Peter, even if still mad and hurt, tells Neal he is on their side and I think this ‘our’, this ‘us’ is deeply important to Neal (and I loved it!) and he needs to be told over and over ...
Neal opening up and telling Peter about the alias is... unexpected and endearing (surely Peter felt that way too).
Lovely end to a lovely story: thanks!
5/23/2019 c42 Macy
So this is the end.
I have been reading this work since you posted the first chapter and it felt great. I was looking forward to it like to an episode of a favourite show. This has been a wonderful read, but also a learning process (I am not a native speaker and I have a lot to learn. The vocabulary you were using was too difficult for me at first, but I translated the words patiently and now understand everything!). But enough about myself.
This story is one of the most engaging works on this site. There were moments when the action slowed down and you showed us the minds and reasoning of the characters, but I really liked them (those moments) and I never considered them boring. I think they added depth to your characters' deeds and the overall storyline.
I was wondering when you were going to decide that "this is it". Frankly, I am a bit disappointed that we won't get to see this Nancy and Neal 'in therapy'. Maybe you could write some short stories about that, in the future? Please?
Anyway, this has been a great adventure and if I have to blame the pen for it, I will.
You are a fantastic writer! Thank you for this story!
M.
5/23/2019 c42 CastorLycan
I loved all the conversations between Peter and Neal, both when they woke up in the middle of the night, and then the next day. You have the two of them spot-on, and make me want to re-watch the series! Peter essentially grounding Neal for a month feels right, too. Great wrap-up! I'm looking forward to more White Collar stories from you :)
331 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »