for Requital

6/30/2018 c1 NatalieLynn
Aha! The missing link! This explains a lot. Great work!
6/30/2018 c1 1XiaoJieMeijin
This story does shed some light, however it does lead me to questions lol..I guess the first is that this story seems to almost take place before jasper met the Cullen’s...considering how Aro’s words were worded (unless for whatever reason he just didn’t bother to say it for Sebastian), so then the question is ...how was it Bella and jasper had the birthday incident then? I think this is the number one question but I like how the piece was written, and I’m glad Aro didn’t decide to kill Jasper
6/30/2018 c1 95Theadosia57
Aha! Well now that makes sense xx
Alexis
6/30/2018 c1 Goldielover
Well, now we know what happened to him. It will be interesting to see if he stays human, or if he reverts to being a vampire at some point. Also wondering what is going on with the Cullens, and how much they know about all of this. It sounds like Aro went this route because of his friendship with Carlisle, rather than killing Jasper outright. Will be looking forward to the next chapter.
6/30/2018 c1 2T.L. Wilson
Wooowww... awesome so far!
6/30/2018 c1 Moondancer1818
Wow, so that was how it was done. I love the intricate storyline you have created with the main story, Serendipity. Now I have to wonder if Jasper will ever return to being a vampire or will he and Bella have a normal life until they both die of old age?
6/30/2018 c1 6sweetsouthernsongbird
Oh wow! I love that you've done little side pieces to the main story. It gives background without disturbing the flow and more context to it.
6/30/2018 c1 2Lady Ramona
I like it!
Hummm, first thought is, oh shit, next is will he go find someone to bite him so he can go back, or will he embrace the "do over"
Thanks...look forward to the next installment...
6/30/2018 c1 BiteMeSilly
I knew it! Now I can be happy with Jasper/Bella pairing because my handsome Jason is Jasper. But i gotta say i kinda don’t want them to refer to him as Jasper. Idk why, maybe is that he isn’t Jasper anymore. I liked this backstory and really added to Serendipity.
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3