for Fate: Hero and Sword

5/15 c32 Obico Hertz
Oh god xD that end is interesting, and I'm glad this chapter covered what happens with the other characters. I'm looking forward to seeing more
5/15 c32 Villiandeku9501
Wasn’t his name pavel? And also wasn’t he already at Camelot? In the chapter where shirou confronts Saber about Cu’s death she’s talking with northern delegates and he was there in the room along with his wife and daughter
5/15 c32 1DracoArtemisLeopin
Well. THAT'S going to be interesting for them to report on.
5/15 c32 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D I hope this story is included in the new crossover battle of the Shirou's story.
5/15 c32 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
nero is a treasure
5/15 c32 Mistroz
Excellent chapter
5/15 c32 alrickit
ah, Saber Face Shenanigans
5/15 c32 Bucio
Curious to see what Pabel and his family's trip to Camelot is like, with both women upset with him for the sudden decision to move and treating him harshly until he relents and informs them of what he knows about Camelot and especially its Ruler.

Then see Scathach, on her search for clues to find out what happened to Cu, finding the kids he taught to use the spear and marking them with a rune, to be aware of them, even if she is not present, prioritizing her revenge for what happened to her student.

And the last thing being Jircniv receiving emissaries from Roble, warning of a great evil, although the people of Jircniv do not believe them, and seeing with some humor, that the resemblance between Nero and Artoria is going to create more than one headache, considering what they witnessed (some quite provocative paintings of Nero, and given the resemblance to Artoria...) or when many see Nero and Artoria together and seeing that they are as different as day and night.

Good luck and keep it up
5/15 c32 Lawoi
5/15 c32 10Knightowl 4183
And Nero makes things hard..for Arturia once again, with a tapestry of her Royal Privilege that Arturia would be enraged by.

Man, the Emperor would be shocked if he met Arturia, just like how the delegation was shocked by Nero's teasing artwork
5/15 c32 2Dragon Of The Ecplising Moon
Hahaha this chapter is great, can't wait for more. I'm still waiting for the best golden boy and clay to show up though
5/15 c32 Mario Hernandez III
I wanna see the mischievous adventures of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
5/15 c32 battnta7
I wonder what those delegates will do in their alone time with Nero's picture?
5/15 c32 iSee21
Bruh they mistaken nero for artoria are just a nice touch for this story
5/15 c32 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
Religious zealots will be religious zealots I suppose.
3,538 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »