for The Red Chain Of Fate

11/20 c7 Smiling Lemon
I can't stop laughing. I had so much fun reading the sass and teasing between these two please we need more!
11/19 c6 Smiling Lemon
Ooh poor but very fortunate marco he has no idea how much fun Hpoo is going to have with him. And Hpoo knows how to handle men that give her too much lip love it! And the teasing was amazing too!
10/31 c5 3Cristofer25
I love this story so far!
10/18 c7 crazybeebee
This is amazing and my heart craves more. Thank you for this
7/2 c7 4Hivedragon
Great that Hekapoo suggested to change the ringtone and lol Marco's parents.
7/2 c7 Tagir
(chuckles) honestly, I like such stories so much, like seriously few places show where H-poo get acquainted with the Earth , and I also like your story and it makes me awaken, as it were, a hungry interest, so I will wait with all my heart for the continuation and do not forget us in touch, and then you never know what (and yes, thank you for the chapter, I hope another chapter will be released in the near future)
6/19 c7 Guest
love it
6/16 c7 1a54321
I swear, Marco and Hekapoo for for such a fun couple and even just a fun duo in general :D And you've really captured what makes their interactions so much in this story so far!
6/15 c7 Momijifan Low-Ki
Good to see another chapter up And it’s also great to see these two get along so well during dinner. Let’s hope it goes well with school
6/14 c7 Silber D. Wolf
Great
6/14 c7 warprince2000
Gray chapter can’t wait to see what happens next
6/13 c7 Gobert600
I look forward to the next chapter
6/13 c7 22Smashing Skunk53
Happy to see this still getting the occasional update. Still love the pairing, though kind of sad how the show ended.
6/13 c7 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and lots of funny moments well done :)
6/13 c7 50acosta perez jose ramiro