for Refried Beans (aka Inner Soul)

6/26 c1 80Lapfordlass
This was heartwarming. Brought a tear to my eye in a couple of places. Just lovely.
9/27/2020 c1 6Hummina
Aww, this didn't seem like it was going to be a tear jerker. Then you had to drag Grandpa is.
7/1/2018 c1 Nancy
This was absolutely awesome. I enjoyed every word and meaning.
7/1/2018 c1 3mel2932
Excellent. I don't usually like these kind of stories, but I thoroughly enjoyed this.
7/1/2018 c1 29acmabry
Oh, I so love this Pauline!
My favorite part is the Survival scene - the giving pieces of itself (the mirror, radio, shelter) to protect Soulman. It's a wonderful show of the connection between these two.

And totally love the connection between the car and Hutch's grandpa. I can relate because I have a pickup truck that was wrecked sitting in my backyard. I can't get rid of it because both my boys grew up riding in that truck - it's my "soul connection" to their youth that I hope can one day be restored.

Starsky's love for his Torino is so well known - it's good to see how Hutch's love for his Galaxy (and that love returned) showcased in a story. Great job my friend - great job! Love it! :-)!
7/1/2018 c1 74sandybeliever
Aw, this is wonderful. Nicely done, my friend.
7/1/2018 c1 8Paula UK
I really, really like this. Thank you, Pauline.
Hutch's car is much maligned so it's good to hear just why Hutch hangs on to it and puts up with its many foibles. I believe in 'real life' Hutch's car was actually better than the Torino, though I don't know enough about (American) cars to say for sure.
Lovely little story which brought tears to my eyes in places. :)