for Harry and ginny, what happens after

7/2/2018 c4 Professor Riddle
Yes, I love Truth or Dare! HP truth or dare fics are the best! I think Neville will choose Luna (Nuna forever)! I know I’m being annoying with this but keep working on spg. It’s definitely improving but you need commas desperately. Try to include them when appropriate. Also try not to rush things. You appear to be rushing the story. Great chapter tho!
7/2/2018 c3 Professor Riddle
Aww I love Harry and Hermione’s brotherly-sisterly relationship! It’s so cute and perfect! Spg improves at start but slipped a little towards the end. Still - an improvement!
7/2/2018 c2 Professor Riddle
Again spg needs more attention. Please add in commas and questions marks when appropriate, they’re needed to make the story flow more. I like how the Weasleys are constantly telling Harry it’s not his fault! It’s so nice and so like them! And Ron getting over protective of Ginny and being mad at Harry 3 everyone is so in character, behaving like themselves, keep that up!
7/2/2018 c1 Professor Riddle
Hey there! Glad to be the first reviewer! Let me start off by saying welcome to the community! This seems to be your first fic so I wish you luck and will take that into consideration while reading. I like the idea, I’ve always wanted to know what happened in the 19 years J.K. Rowling skipped. However I’m gonna give it to you straight. You have a lot of spg (spelling, punctuation, grammar) errors the whole way through. Although you may not find spg important, it really is and I found the first chapter kinda hard to follow. I know it’s hard - you’ve got to remember speech marks, commas, full stops, apostrophes, capital letters, correct spellings... the list goes on. But it’s so important that you remember all these things and get them right or you may lose readers because they find it difficult to follow what’s going on. As for the way you’re writing this - writing it like a script seems to be what you’re going for. Interesting way to write. My friend and I write that way when we do Harry Potter role play :) but I’ve never seen it used in a fanfiction before. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, and if you want to write the story that way then that’s fine by me. Just focus on improving your spg; it’ll be so much easier to read if you do. Other than that, I like the story so far! Onto the next three chapters!