FanFiction.Net
for What Mask Do You Wear?

1/29/2021 c7 8numpotatogal
cant wait! :
1/5/2021 c7 person
whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt, but they never reacted to Jay?
10/7/2020 c6 11PracticallyZane
That is, hilarious! It cracked me up! I was waiting until the end to give a review, but I just had to give one now, that was awesome! I know this is supposed to be sad and all, but that is definitely something Kai would do.
6/27/2020 c2 2CouldAlwaysBeGayer
Sad but wow Kai!
7/31/2019 c6 4anarchist-with-a-pen
this chapter was awesome oh my go d. also i'm happy for ya, realizing you're bigender! it's a struggle trying to figure stuff like this out, but it's always rewarding to have a deeper understanding of who you are. I'm queer too, so if anyone gives you shit i will personally escort them straight to hell :) so are there pronouns you prefer?
7/19/2019 c6 NinjaHeart224
I love this Bruise sooo much! Thank you for this
7/18/2019 c6 24Steampunk Wilson
Congrats, that's when you're both genders, isn't it? Or is it gender fluid? Anyhow, well done, that's a pretty hard thing to figure out :)
Haha, of course it was Kai. But now that Jay's feelings are on the table, I wonder how long it will take for them to actually get together!
And yes, I always try to compliment authors for their hard work, and you certainly deserve it! :)
5/31/2019 c5 NinjaHeart224
Aaaah i love this story!
I have a feeling Wu totally knows about some of the stuff that's going on, oh and Jay X Cole yeessss!
Keep up the great writing! I live for Ninjago fanfics like this.
5/29/2019 c5 Steampunk Wilson
Hmm, I get the feeling Wu knows too well what's going on, he is very good at that sort of thing!
And some of Jay's feelings for Cole are beginning to show! I like how he looks for Cole's validation to help him, they play off each other really well!
5/28/2019 c5 PrismaPup7
Yay, you updated! 3 I love how they pinned the burnt bacon on Kai, and Sensei Wu just accepted it. And the fact that Jay's 'planning' of the tea shop is pretty much what it actually ends up looking like in the show. XD

On a more serious note, I'm not sure what to think about Sensei Wu... Is he suspicious, or did he overhear them, or what? And I like how you're incorporating little signs of Jay's crush on Cole, and that small bonding moment :3 (I read a lot of Bruise-shipping XD)

Don't worry, I think this chapter ended up great! (Oh, and thanks for replying to my last review- It made me super excited when I saw my username in there! w)
5/27/2019 c4 Guest
SeNsEi Wu No OnE wAnTs To HeAr AbOuT YoUr TeA
3/23/2019 c4 PrismaPup7
I love this story so far! I've always thought that the ninja should have at least SOME leftover trauma from what they go through! Makes it more realistic, in my opinion. Anyways, I just want to say that you're a great writer, and I look forward to when you next update this!
12/24/2018 c4 6sister mismagius
Okay, how the hell did I find this just now? Like I saw this on google, and ignored it this morning, and was then looked on your profile when I noticed you reviewed my book. So I usually check your books out, and well this is well a surprise. It is Christmas Eve and I do this and torture my soul! Welp- That is a Christmas present! I laughed when you said Christmas, and shouldn't be Greenflame but Christmas shipping. Well, I'll give this a 10/10 and this is a Christmas gift for us all! Be proud of this, it is amazing, the grammar is excellent, characters have some character in them, not too OOC and the vocabulary is amazing. How there are angst and humor, because we all know there isn't good angst without humor (Ninjago *cough cough*). I would love to see how this story goes, and get it there because it is honestly absurd how it is so amazing! That's why I favorited the author and book! I want to hug them all, and HMMMMMMMMMMM so amazing! Can't get over this story! Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year, and thanks for being there and reviewing my fanfics! Thank you!
12/2/2018 c4 24Steampunk Wilson
Dammit Wu! How's he gonna react to all this shit?!
Aww, all revealing sexualities, but from the amount of gay ships in the description, I can see why. However that doesn't really explain Cole's undereating, but I kinda guessed he fainted because of that. Poor Cole! Poor everyone!
11/23/2018 c3 3Nerdeology-000
Dang you cliffhangers. Sorry jk I love this story. But i swear if the the answer is B...
24 Page 1 2 Next »