for Falls

4/4 c1 25cosette141
Awww this was so adorably sweet! I also laughed when Parker thought Eliot was part bear and that that would explain a lot xD hahahahaha! Also with Eliot saying she had no more brain damage than usual, that was hilarious xD amazing job!
9/2/2019 c1 1Eilianniel
This was soo cute! I love these team as family fics. So sweet how they were all taking care of Parker. And they were very in character as well. Great fic!
10/30/2018 c1 Guest
Great story.
9/30/2018 c1 20blueskydog
So sweet to see Parker's team take care of her 3
9/4/2018 c1 6smschwa29
great short story! keep it up.
you really captured the characters in this story
7/13/2018 c1 7Herdcat
I really enjoyed this story - you captured Parker perfectly, the shock/pain/embarrassment/panic came across so strongly that I could see it happening and her reaction to Eliot getting too close was totally in character. It was a wonderful insight into all of their reactions and you get her voice spot on which is difficult for such a complicated character.
7/4/2018 c1 Dolphingirls
Really cute, hope you write more stuff like this!
7/1/2018 c1 10HonestBee
Oh, this made my heart happy. You did so well portraying Parker's fears and insecurities, and preference for taking care of herself. Everyone's concern was spot-on, especially Eliot trying to check her over, and being so strangely gentle about it, from her perspective. Very nice!
7/1/2018 c1 Martina