for Desperate Foxwife

7/3/2018 c1 Guest101
Adorable Tamamo-ness with Grail wish ruining to a lackluster effect on Tamamo's state of mind.
7/2/2018 c1 A fan
Nice amusing short. Alas Tamammo, Shirou is better than the ultimate housewife.
I really could see that pairing working.
7/2/2018 c1 Billy Reb
Well this is different. Kinda funny as well.
7/2/2018 c1 NovaWars
Emits Shirou, Premier Faker, Wrought Iron Magus, Victor of the Fifth Holy Grail War, Ultimate House Wife. Yes.
7/2/2018 c1 Regis JN
Poor Tamamo. She'll never take Shirou's title as ultimate housewife.
7/2/2018 c1 1aliesterus
Heh. Heh heh. Ahahahhaahaahhaha! Oh god, that was gold.
7/2/2018 c1 FanFicReader712012
Thank you, even though it is short, it is still well done with the characters acting themselves.
7/2/2018 c1 Alyr Lin
Saw it on spacebattles, thanks for the write.
7/2/2018 c1 NaeFox
You have written with alacrity and accuracy, portraying a waif of a vixen with delightful twists and turns of the pen. Can I have some more, please?
7/2/2018 c1 Warlord of Chaos
Hah! Take this Tamamo! Nobody can't escape the clutches of best mom!Emiya, the ultimate house-husbando!
7/2/2018 c1 22AoiKishi
NOW, i just want fem EMIYA or mashiro emiya as wife
7/2/2018 c1 Raj8
Well this was certainly cute and brought a smile to my face which is all you really need with a piece this short.
7/2/2018 c1 1DemonRaily
Ultimate housewife indeed, the moment white hair was mentioned I started grinning and did not stop till now.
Give my thanks to whomever asked you to write it, it cheered me up quite a bit.

By the way, do push your p at reon harder...
7/2/2018 c1 Matt
Why not make a series out of this.
7/2/2018 c1 9AznPuffyHair
...Sasuga Grail-kun. Even when not corrupted, it somehow managed to find a way to screw the wish up... though in this case i don't think anyone would be complaining. For one, EMIYA (or i assume it's EMIYA) is currently not a Counter Guardian and the Mikon Maiden gets to live happily with a beloved husband. All is well yes?

I personally blame Tamamo for not being specific enough, but again, she's not exactly complaining so all is good.

Good job!

...Though how the Grail gets the ultimate house-husband confused with ultimate house-wife kind of escapes me. Meh...
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »