for Greedy Dragon

7/18 c38 452dreamer52
I'm not prepared for this to end! I feel like there's still so much I wanted to see and so much I want to read! It's such a wonderful universe you created here, and I applaud you a thousand times for that.

It was really interesting to finally see into Gray's mind and see what exactly he's thinking when it comes to Juvia. I didn't think that it would be because he doesn't feel like he deserves her—or rather, he thinks that she deserves better. I see where he's coming from...sort of, but it's still frustrating, especially when I know that they both love each other! Either way, I'm interested to see just how things play out between the two, and I can't wait to keep reading!
7/18 c37 52dreamer52
This was definitely the fluff I need after all that emotional turmoil! More often than not, I found myself slotting new dragon info into the back of my mind because I feel like we got a lot more of that here with the whole nesting thing and scents and pheromones and stuff.

They're both super sweet with each other, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want them to becoming official official already, lol. I'm still super curious to know what the difference between actually mating and imprinting is though because I really can"t seem to grasp the difference no matter how hard I try!

Anyway, I truly did enjoy this chapter, and I loved being able to just read about the two being cute and sweet with each other.
7/18 c36 52dreamer52
Oh man, did I cry during this chapter. There was so much going on, not as much as last chapter but still a lot. We got to hear more about Gray and Juvia and their interesting sort of relationship, but the biggest thing of course, was their reunion! So much happened between though, and for a moment, I didn't think things would be okay right away, but I'm so glad I can say that I was wrong! You did such a wonderful job, and I loved the way things ended up going!

I can feel things coming to a close soon enough, but I'm still excited to keep reading more!
7/18 c35 52dreamer52
I literally have no clue what to freaking say after this chapter...

So much happened and I'm so overwhelmed and so frightened to see how things play out! It's like a literal volcano erupted and I don't have enough foresight to see how bad the damage is and if it can even be repaired after all that either! You did a terribly good job at shaking my emotions the way you did, but I'm gonna keep reading because there literally isn't anything else I can do to find out if everything turns out okay!
7/18 c33 52dreamer52
Oh my goodness were these last two chapters frustrating! And another bombshell was dropped two! I have no clue what the difference is between mates and imprinting, but clearly it's important.

Lucy was so sad and so alone, and the fact that Natsu couldn't even be bothered to go and talk to her about it all hurt even more! Then I had to read about him ignoring her and hanging out with someone else—of course that would create misunderstandings! Of course it would! I couldn't stand to read about Lucy crying on the roof, it was just so heartbreaking.

The only good thing that came out of this was Natsu finally being told off for all his stupid behavior...I really hope by next chapter Natsu and Lucy sort everything out. I'm a crying mess at the moment, but I loved the chapter nonetheless! Progress has to come from somewhere, and if this is the way, then I can endure!
7/18 c33 52dreamer52

7/18 c31 52dreamer52
Another really wonderful chapter, but one that comes with some things to worry about, that's for sure...

I'm really hoping that things don't become too tense between the two, and I'm also really hoping that Lucy doesn't take Natsu's actions too personally, but I can already see so many possible misunderstandings emerging from little things that were mentioned in this chapter, and it makes me dread something painful happening later on.

I know they always end up resolving any conflict between each other, but I'm not prepared to see one so serious so soon!
7/18 c30 52dreamer52
It's crazy how fast things are moving, and the fact that I don't know when this is going to end makes me so nervous!

Everything was as cute as ever, and I think it's so nice that they still sleep with each other even after all this time has passed! I thought it was interesting seeing Lucy jealous for what feels like the first time in Greedy Dragon, and it makes me curious to see whether we'll end up seeing more of that jealousy later on in the future. I really wanna know what Lisana thinks of Natsu though since Lucy said she was hugging him the way she normally does. Or maybe that was just her jealousy talking, I'm not sure!

The kiss at the end was SUPER unexpected on my part, but I still thought it was cute when Natsu ended up pouncing on her for another one! I'm nervous to catch up but super excited to read more!
7/18 c28 52dreamer52
Cana finally showed up! And they're more grown up now! It's crazy!

I'm glad that things haven't really changed for any of them though; I was worried they might for a moment there, but everything's okay! For the most part at least.

I was NOT expecting Lucy to be sent to another class, but they do say distance makes the heart grow fonder, and in Natsu and Lucy's case I don't think that could be any more true!

I look forward to seeing more of them as middle schoolers though! I'm sure it'll come with more drama, but I'm hoping it comes with more cute moments too!
7/18 c27 52dreamer52
I was so nervous when Lucy and Natsu started arguing, and that worry grew when Natsu threatened to never play with Lucy again, but when Lucy dropped the bomb of not wanting to be FRIENDS anymore? I was absolutely freaking.

Once again, I'm glad that the conflict was resolved as quickly as it was, but it did have me worried, for sure!
7/18 c26 52dreamer52
Oh, how much I love the idea of oblivious love! I'm excited to see it! Especially if it'll be anything like what we've seen so far!

I find it almost comedic that Lucy only chose to hang out with Dan as a distraction from her sadness over Natsu. And, from the looks of it, it doesn't seem like Lucy has any interest in becoming with friends with any other people in school other than the ones she has now either. I thought she might get irritated at Natsu for his own overprotectiveness at some point, but it looks like she really doesn't mind!

Their little reunion behind the tree was another really cute moment that I thoroughly enjoyed reading! The way he kissed her face before nuzzling his nose with hers and then finally kissing her lips was so inexplicably adorable, and I loved it! Everything was just really great about this chapter; your writing never ceases to amaze me.
7/18 c25 52dreamer52
What an absolutely adorable chapter! I had a feeling that Natsu intended to show Lucy is his by having her dress in the same color as his hair as soon as I heard she was dressing in pink! And I'm glad I was right! I sometimes forget that he still thinks Lucy is a part of their hoard, but now it makes me wonder if he'll end up keeping that same mentality even throughout high school!

I'll be looking forward to seeing how things change and what happens now that they'll be in school with each other. Though, it seems like chaos is already ensuing from what I've read so far. I wish Bisca all the best with that bunch of children!

I thought it was so sweet how Levy is just accepting of the way things are with her and Gajeel as though it's just become normal for him to be as protective as he is. I dunno, but it's just—the picture you describe of everyone acting the way they do is so cute, and I love reading about it more and more each time!
7/18 c22 52dreamer52
I know I've said this already, but while you're excited for future drama, I couldn't be farther from it! I just want everyone to stay in their bubbles of innocence without a care in the world! Everything was so, so cute about this chapter, and I just loved it so much!

I'll be honest, I am kinda curious to see how things play out once they all start school, but I love being able to just read about them hanging out with each other and having fun!
7/18 c21 52dreamer52
Damned Fire Sprite is so correct for this title because BOY did he get on my nerves! I felt so bad for Lucy knowing she was kissed when she didn't even want to be, and she clearly didn't like him either which added on to everything else! Regardless though, I'm glad Natsu and Lucy were able to make up in the end. Jealous Natsu is always a nice thing to see but not if it's like this.

I do genuinely wonder if their parents know that the two kiss each other as much as they do or if Natsu and Lucy have somehow been able to keep it hidden from them this entire time. I really want to know!
7/18 c19 52dreamer52
It was really cool getting a glimpse into everyone else's lives! I think I'm especially interested in Gajeel and Levy since I want to know how exactly the whole dragon kiss works with them. It's crazy to think that it makes Gajeel miss Levy as much as he does!

Juvia's antics never cease to entertain me what with all the squealing and excitement she has for anything and everything Gray does, and of course I would enjoy seeing Erza and Jellal's interactions—he's probably the only person that can make Erza as flushed as she gets! I'm excited to see where everyone's relationship with each other goes later on in the future.

The idea of so much drama emerging later on frightens me a bit, but I hope everything turns out okay in the end!
558 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »