FanFiction.Net
for Greedy Dragon

1/2/2023 c42 Guest
Oooh I love this story so much! The universe, the character dynamics, especially the nalu. It’s the best! I’m a little sad that the next chapter might be the last, but I understand that you want to conclude the story. As always looking patiently forward to the next one! 3
1/1/2023 c42 Copperreign12
Omg! I just love this story! I cant wait to see what happens next! I love all your stories so thank you!
1/1/2023 c42 6Wonderwomanbatmanfan
Oh man. this will be an interesting fight. Please update soon :D
12/20/2022 c10 Nami4Life
Ha, Erza is in love. I’m thinking Ultear has just taken a liking to Gray. Juvia is not gonna be happy she has a rival, lol.
12/20/2022 c9 Nami4Life
Nachu and Happy saving Lushi was so innocently sweet, lol.
12/10/2022 c41 Wonderwomanbatmanfan
Oh this is going to be good, and too bad that Levy and Gajeel are fighting. Gajeel should have let her know. Please update whenever you can :D
12/10/2022 c41 mavisdoll
ahhh this is so gooooddd. an update?
12/10/2022 c41 Copperreign12
Absolutely loved this story! Thank you! I cant wait to see what you come out with next with nalu! I love natsu and lucy together and all the couples together always make me smile!
12/9/2022 c41 rao hyuga 18
Glad to see you split it up! Wasn’t ready for this to end just yet, lol. Can’t wait for the next part!
12/8/2022 c40 Wonderwomanbatmanfan
Lucy and Natsu really are dense when it comes to their relationship, hahaha! Please update soon :D
12/8/2022 c40 rao hyuga 18
The Gajevy bit was cute!
12/7/2022 c40 Guest
Awesome chapter! Natsu and Lucy always give me the feels! So glad Gruvia are reunited and omg Levy! How could you forget!
7/18/2022 c38 452dreamer52
I'm not prepared for this to end! I feel like there's still so much I wanted to see and so much I want to read! It's such a wonderful universe you created here, and I applaud you a thousand times for that.

It was really interesting to finally see into Gray's mind and see what exactly he's thinking when it comes to Juvia. I didn't think that it would be because he doesn't feel like he deserves her—or rather, he thinks that she deserves better. I see where he's coming from...sort of, but it's still frustrating, especially when I know that they both love each other! Either way, I'm interested to see just how things play out between the two, and I can't wait to keep reading!
7/18/2022 c37 52dreamer52
This was definitely the fluff I need after all that emotional turmoil! More often than not, I found myself slotting new dragon info into the back of my mind because I feel like we got a lot more of that here with the whole nesting thing and scents and pheromones and stuff.

They're both super sweet with each other, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want them to becoming official official already, lol. I'm still super curious to know what the difference between actually mating and imprinting is though because I really can"t seem to grasp the difference no matter how hard I try!

Anyway, I truly did enjoy this chapter, and I loved being able to just read about the two being cute and sweet with each other.
7/18/2022 c36 52dreamer52
Oh man, did I cry during this chapter. There was so much going on, not as much as last chapter but still a lot. We got to hear more about Gray and Juvia and their interesting sort of relationship, but the biggest thing of course, was their reunion! So much happened between though, and for a moment, I didn't think things would be okay right away, but I'm so glad I can say that I was wrong! You did such a wonderful job, and I loved the way things ended up going!

I can feel things coming to a close soon enough, but I'm still excited to keep reading more!
585 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »