for Greedy Dragon

7/18 c16 452dreamer52
—AS I was saying, I love that Natsu still wants to give Lucy a dragon kiss and only isn't giving her one because Igneel said not to. It's cute because I think it shows how much he cares about her!

I really loved the scene with the both of them flying to the cherry blossom tree at night too! It was also very sweet, and I love that Lucy loves Natsu kissing as much as she does too.

And, before I forget to mention it, Gray telling Juvia that she can only marry him to become a part of the family is another really cute moment in this! I really love that you did that!
7/18 c16 52dreamer52
This was another extremely sweet chapter, and I absolutely loved everything about it! I love that Natsu Sa
7/17 c15 52dreamer52
Once again, I'm met with a chapter of so many unexpected surprises! I was shocked to see Yukino pop up, but when I read Sting's name the shock came twice as strong! I didn't expect him to be there at all, but I still loved reading about their interactions with each other! It was all so interesting, and when FLARE popped up I was thrown for a loop once again!

I loved reading about Natsu and Lucy's reunion, and the fact that he was licking away her tears was so adorable. I loved the fact that he made a little private space for the two with his wings, and the little kiss they shared at the end was so, so, so, I really was practically melting at it all and yet I still hope for more of it in the future chapters to come!
7/17 c14 52dreamer52
I totally get how you feel about thinking chapters are too short, but I still really enjoyed reading this one! It was nice being able to get insight into how their days at the beach are when Juvia needs to be in Salt Water—especially since it's something you've mentioned before in a previous chapter.

I'm excited for the chapters to come though! No matter how much fluff there is going to be moving forward, I know for a fact that I am going to enjoy all of it! (Even if it may melt me into a pile of mush!)
7/17 c13 52dreamer52
I was so worried for those 2 minutes that I didn't know what would happen, but I'm really glad everything turned out okay. I felt so bad for Lucy when I was reading about how worried she was that Natsu would hate her for what happened, but I'm really glad everything turned out okay for both of them! I loved the little reunion scene between the two so much. It has to be one of the cutest moments I've read so far in this story!
7/17 c12 52dreamer52
I have absolutely no clue what to say, but I really, really hope it doesn't end here and that it continues in the next chapter!

Everything was moving so fast, and it was so intense for how light-hearted most of this story has been so far. I loved seeing Lucy and Natsu hanging out with each other, and I was smiling so much until I read about someone calling themselves salamander! I thought everything would be fine once Natsu realized he was bad and they both left, but then people came out of the bushes and they were being chased! I mean, what was I supposed to do?

I was so worried that Lucy was gonna get hurt, but I'm so glad that Loke was able to save her just in time! I really hope things turn out okay for the both of them in the next chapter.
7/17 c11 52dreamer52
So much stuff happened in this chapter, and I don't even know where to start, but BOY do we have trouble with Levy and Gajeel. I want to say that what happened between the two won't end up becoming a problem, but I don't know! This story has so many twists that I straight up did not see coming, and that's not even the craziest one!

I was really worried for Gray and Juvia too—especially knowing how they both feel about each other, and knowing that they have nothing to worry about while they don't is absolutely killing me! It's gonna create so many freaking misunderstandings in the future, and I have no clue if I'm ready for that.

Jellal's backstory and Lucy's mom having known him when he was a spirit was super cool, and I love that. Natsu and Lucy are as cute as ever, and it was so fun seeing the embarrassment Natsu had from being asked to kiss Lucy, and everything overall has just made me super, super happy.
7/17 c10 52dreamer52
I think at this rate, I may run out of ways to say how adorable and cute and sweet and wonderful this story is, but I love reading it so, so so, much, and I always find myself enjoying what I read.

I really liked what you did with Jellal, and I always love when authors make it so that Jellal and Lucy have so sort of connection to each other! It's cool because it shows possible connections that aren't really there in the show but that are still very interesting nonetheless. Their whole interaction simply makes me more interested to learn more about how everyone's magic works! It's something I look forward to!

And, of course, I had tons of fun reading about Natsu visiting Lucy so late in the night. It was a short interaction but such an endearing one, and it makes me wonder sometimes what they'll think of all this once they're older because it is most definitely the type of material that parents would use to embarrass their children! Either way, it always makes me giggly to see how close they are to each other, and I cannot wait to read more.
7/17 c9 52dreamer52
I mean, come on, could this story get any cuter? Everything was so sweet and so ridiculously adorable, that all I could do was smile and smile and smile while I was reading!

I really liked that the reason Lucy got better from her cold was because Natsu was the one to warm her up, very literally, and maybe it isn't intentional but it gives off the impression that they're kinda perfect for each simply because who they are compliments each other!
7/17 c8 52dreamer52
Another extremely adorable chapter! I know Natsu's protectiveness is basically just a part of his personality, but I still love seeing when he is! And—he's an older brother now! That makes me super excited too, and I look forward to seeing him and Wendy together. It was a very, very fun chapter, and I really enjoyed reading it.
7/17 c7 52dreamer52
I'm sorry, but their little excursion outside to go shop was just too cute! I love how there's so many small things that have so much meaning behind them. I love that Natsu and Lucy got their friendship bracelets with charms that symbolize each other, and I thought it was so cute how Gajeel is still SO much taller than Levy even as kids, and I really really loved the interaction between Jellal and Erza! I don't know for sure if she liked strawberry shortcake before going to the bakery, but if he ends up being the reason she adores it as much as she does in this story, I wouldn't mind it at all.

Obviously, there won't be a ton of progress with romance between all the pairings, but I think I'll always enjoy reading about them interacting with one another and forming those strong bonds with each other.
7/17 c6 52dreamer52
The fact that Natsu purrs when he's being scratched is so unexpected but such a welcoming surprise.

But moving on from that, I really liked this chapter. It was so sweet, and I totally get where little Lucy is coming from what with being pranked more than twice in one day. I'm just glad they were able to make up so easily.

And I forgot to mention this, but I love the way you make Lucy's hue or glow change color along with her emotions! I think it's such an interesting little detail, and it makes me wonder if it's something she'll be able to have control over in the future or something that just always lets people know how she's feeling. I'm so so excited to keep reading more!
7/17 c4 52dreamer52
This was such an unexpectedly sad chapter compared to the last one. The last one was so cute and fluffy, and then this one ends with the death of Juvia's mother! I was so so surprised, but regardless, I'm glad that I was able to get more insight to Gray and Juvia's past.

It makes me so interested to see how things play out later on in the future! You did a wonderful job again—just as you always do.
6/27 c5 Nami4Life
Yay Gonzales is here, lmao.
6/27 c1 Nami4Life