FanFiction.Net
for Greedy Dragon

7/18/2022 c33 452dreamer52
Oh my goodness were these last two chapters frustrating! And another bombshell was dropped two! I have no clue what the difference is between mates and imprinting, but clearly it's important.

Lucy was so sad and so alone, and the fact that Natsu couldn't even be bothered to go and talk to her about it all hurt even more! Then I had to read about him ignoring her and hanging out with someone else—of course that would create misunderstandings! Of course it would! I couldn't stand to read about Lucy crying on the roof, it was just so heartbreaking.

The only good thing that came out of this was Natsu finally being told off for all his stupid behavior...I really hope by next chapter Natsu and Lucy sort everything out. I'm a crying mess at the moment, but I loved the chapter nonetheless! Progress has to come from somewhere, and if this is the way, then I can endure!
7/18/2022 c33 52dreamer52

7/18/2022 c31 52dreamer52
Another really wonderful chapter, but one that comes with some things to worry about, that's for sure...

I'm really hoping that things don't become too tense between the two, and I'm also really hoping that Lucy doesn't take Natsu's actions too personally, but I can already see so many possible misunderstandings emerging from little things that were mentioned in this chapter, and it makes me dread something painful happening later on.

I know they always end up resolving any conflict between each other, but I'm not prepared to see one so serious so soon!
7/18/2022 c30 52dreamer52
It's crazy how fast things are moving, and the fact that I don't know when this is going to end makes me so nervous!

Everything was as cute as ever, and I think it's so nice that they still sleep with each other even after all this time has passed! I thought it was interesting seeing Lucy jealous for what feels like the first time in Greedy Dragon, and it makes me curious to see whether we'll end up seeing more of that jealousy later on in the future. I really wanna know what Lisana thinks of Natsu though since Lucy said she was hugging him the way she normally does. Or maybe that was just her jealousy talking, I'm not sure!

The kiss at the end was SUPER unexpected on my part, but I still thought it was cute when Natsu ended up pouncing on her for another one! I'm nervous to catch up but super excited to read more!
7/18/2022 c28 52dreamer52
Cana finally showed up! And they're more grown up now! It's crazy!

I'm glad that things haven't really changed for any of them though; I was worried they might for a moment there, but everything's okay! For the most part at least.

I was NOT expecting Lucy to be sent to another class, but they do say distance makes the heart grow fonder, and in Natsu and Lucy's case I don't think that could be any more true!

I look forward to seeing more of them as middle schoolers though! I'm sure it'll come with more drama, but I'm hoping it comes with more cute moments too!
7/18/2022 c27 52dreamer52
I was so nervous when Lucy and Natsu started arguing, and that worry grew when Natsu threatened to never play with Lucy again, but when Lucy dropped the bomb of not wanting to be FRIENDS anymore? I was absolutely freaking.

Once again, I'm glad that the conflict was resolved as quickly as it was, but it did have me worried, for sure!
7/18/2022 c26 52dreamer52
Oh, how much I love the idea of oblivious love! I'm excited to see it! Especially if it'll be anything like what we've seen so far!

I find it almost comedic that Lucy only chose to hang out with Dan as a distraction from her sadness over Natsu. And, from the looks of it, it doesn't seem like Lucy has any interest in becoming with friends with any other people in school other than the ones she has now either. I thought she might get irritated at Natsu for his own overprotectiveness at some point, but it looks like she really doesn't mind!

Their little reunion behind the tree was another really cute moment that I thoroughly enjoyed reading! The way he kissed her face before nuzzling his nose with hers and then finally kissing her lips was so inexplicably adorable, and I loved it! Everything was just really great about this chapter; your writing never ceases to amaze me.
7/18/2022 c25 52dreamer52
What an absolutely adorable chapter! I had a feeling that Natsu intended to show Lucy is his by having her dress in the same color as his hair as soon as I heard she was dressing in pink! And I'm glad I was right! I sometimes forget that he still thinks Lucy is a part of their hoard, but now it makes me wonder if he'll end up keeping that same mentality even throughout high school!

I'll be looking forward to seeing how things change and what happens now that they'll be in school with each other. Though, it seems like chaos is already ensuing from what I've read so far. I wish Bisca all the best with that bunch of children!

I thought it was so sweet how Levy is just accepting of the way things are with her and Gajeel as though it's just become normal for him to be as protective as he is. I dunno, but it's just—the picture you describe of everyone acting the way they do is so cute, and I love reading about it more and more each time!
7/18/2022 c22 52dreamer52
I know I've said this already, but while you're excited for future drama, I couldn't be farther from it! I just want everyone to stay in their bubbles of innocence without a care in the world! Everything was so, so cute about this chapter, and I just loved it so much!

I'll be honest, I am kinda curious to see how things play out once they all start school, but I love being able to just read about them hanging out with each other and having fun!
7/18/2022 c21 52dreamer52
Damned Fire Sprite is so correct for this title because BOY did he get on my nerves! I felt so bad for Lucy knowing she was kissed when she didn't even want to be, and she clearly didn't like him either which added on to everything else! Regardless though, I'm glad Natsu and Lucy were able to make up in the end. Jealous Natsu is always a nice thing to see but not if it's like this.

I do genuinely wonder if their parents know that the two kiss each other as much as they do or if Natsu and Lucy have somehow been able to keep it hidden from them this entire time. I really want to know!
7/18/2022 c19 52dreamer52
It was really cool getting a glimpse into everyone else's lives! I think I'm especially interested in Gajeel and Levy since I want to know how exactly the whole dragon kiss works with them. It's crazy to think that it makes Gajeel miss Levy as much as he does!

Juvia's antics never cease to entertain me what with all the squealing and excitement she has for anything and everything Gray does, and of course I would enjoy seeing Erza and Jellal's interactions—he's probably the only person that can make Erza as flushed as she gets! I'm excited to see where everyone's relationship with each other goes later on in the future.

The idea of so much drama emerging later on frightens me a bit, but I hope everything turns out okay in the end!
7/18/2022 c16 52dreamer52
—AS I was saying, I love that Natsu still wants to give Lucy a dragon kiss and only isn't giving her one because Igneel said not to. It's cute because I think it shows how much he cares about her!

I really loved the scene with the both of them flying to the cherry blossom tree at night too! It was also very sweet, and I love that Lucy loves Natsu kissing as much as she does too.

And, before I forget to mention it, Gray telling Juvia that she can only marry him to become a part of the family is another really cute moment in this! I really love that you did that!
7/18/2022 c16 52dreamer52
This was another extremely sweet chapter, and I absolutely loved everything about it! I love that Natsu Sa
7/17/2022 c15 52dreamer52
Once again, I'm met with a chapter of so many unexpected surprises! I was shocked to see Yukino pop up, but when I read Sting's name the shock came twice as strong! I didn't expect him to be there at all, but I still loved reading about their interactions with each other! It was all so interesting, and when FLARE popped up I was thrown for a loop once again!

I loved reading about Natsu and Lucy's reunion, and the fact that he was licking away her tears was so adorable. I loved the fact that he made a little private space for the two with his wings, and the little kiss they shared at the end was so, so, so, I really was practically melting at it all and yet I still hope for more of it in the future chapters to come!
7/17/2022 c14 52dreamer52
I totally get how you feel about thinking chapters are too short, but I still really enjoyed reading this one! It was nice being able to get insight into how their days at the beach are when Juvia needs to be in Salt Water—especially since it's something you've mentioned before in a previous chapter.

I'm excited for the chapters to come though! No matter how much fluff there is going to be moving forward, I know for a fact that I am going to enjoy all of it! (Even if it may melt me into a pile of mush!)
584 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »