FanFiction.Net
for Greedy Dragon

7/17/2022 c13 452dreamer52
I was so worried for those 2 minutes that I didn't know what would happen, but I'm really glad everything turned out okay. I felt so bad for Lucy when I was reading about how worried she was that Natsu would hate her for what happened, but I'm really glad everything turned out okay for both of them! I loved the little reunion scene between the two so much. It has to be one of the cutest moments I've read so far in this story!
7/17/2022 c12 52dreamer52
I have absolutely no clue what to say, but I really, really hope it doesn't end here and that it continues in the next chapter!

Everything was moving so fast, and it was so intense for how light-hearted most of this story has been so far. I loved seeing Lucy and Natsu hanging out with each other, and I was smiling so much until I read about someone calling themselves salamander! I thought everything would be fine once Natsu realized he was bad and they both left, but then people came out of the bushes and they were being chased! I mean, what was I supposed to do?

I was so worried that Lucy was gonna get hurt, but I'm so glad that Loke was able to save her just in time! I really hope things turn out okay for the both of them in the next chapter.
7/17/2022 c11 52dreamer52
So much stuff happened in this chapter, and I don't even know where to start, but BOY do we have trouble with Levy and Gajeel. I want to say that what happened between the two won't end up becoming a problem, but I don't know! This story has so many twists that I straight up did not see coming, and that's not even the craziest one!

I was really worried for Gray and Juvia too—especially knowing how they both feel about each other, and knowing that they have nothing to worry about while they don't is absolutely killing me! It's gonna create so many freaking misunderstandings in the future, and I have no clue if I'm ready for that.

Jellal's backstory and Lucy's mom having known him when he was a spirit was super cool, and I love that. Natsu and Lucy are as cute as ever, and it was so fun seeing the embarrassment Natsu had from being asked to kiss Lucy, and everything overall has just made me super, super happy.
7/17/2022 c10 52dreamer52
I think at this rate, I may run out of ways to say how adorable and cute and sweet and wonderful this story is, but I love reading it so, so so, much, and I always find myself enjoying what I read.

I really liked what you did with Jellal, and I always love when authors make it so that Jellal and Lucy have so sort of connection to each other! It's cool because it shows possible connections that aren't really there in the show but that are still very interesting nonetheless. Their whole interaction simply makes me more interested to learn more about how everyone's magic works! It's something I look forward to!

And, of course, I had tons of fun reading about Natsu visiting Lucy so late in the night. It was a short interaction but such an endearing one, and it makes me wonder sometimes what they'll think of all this once they're older because it is most definitely the type of material that parents would use to embarrass their children! Either way, it always makes me giggly to see how close they are to each other, and I cannot wait to read more.
7/17/2022 c9 52dreamer52
I mean, come on, could this story get any cuter? Everything was so sweet and so ridiculously adorable, that all I could do was smile and smile and smile while I was reading!

I really liked that the reason Lucy got better from her cold was because Natsu was the one to warm her up, very literally, and maybe it isn't intentional but it gives off the impression that they're kinda perfect for each simply because who they are compliments each other!
7/17/2022 c8 52dreamer52
Another extremely adorable chapter! I know Natsu's protectiveness is basically just a part of his personality, but I still love seeing when he is! And—he's an older brother now! That makes me super excited too, and I look forward to seeing him and Wendy together. It was a very, very fun chapter, and I really enjoyed reading it.
7/17/2022 c7 52dreamer52
I'm sorry, but their little excursion outside to go shop was just too cute! I love how there's so many small things that have so much meaning behind them. I love that Natsu and Lucy got their friendship bracelets with charms that symbolize each other, and I thought it was so cute how Gajeel is still SO much taller than Levy even as kids, and I really really loved the interaction between Jellal and Erza! I don't know for sure if she liked strawberry shortcake before going to the bakery, but if he ends up being the reason she adores it as much as she does in this story, I wouldn't mind it at all.

Obviously, there won't be a ton of progress with romance between all the pairings, but I think I'll always enjoy reading about them interacting with one another and forming those strong bonds with each other.
7/17/2022 c6 52dreamer52
The fact that Natsu purrs when he's being scratched is so unexpected but such a welcoming surprise.

But moving on from that, I really liked this chapter. It was so sweet, and I totally get where little Lucy is coming from what with being pranked more than twice in one day. I'm just glad they were able to make up so easily.

And I forgot to mention this, but I love the way you make Lucy's hue or glow change color along with her emotions! I think it's such an interesting little detail, and it makes me wonder if it's something she'll be able to have control over in the future or something that just always lets people know how she's feeling. I'm so so excited to keep reading more!
7/17/2022 c4 52dreamer52
This was such an unexpectedly sad chapter compared to the last one. The last one was so cute and fluffy, and then this one ends with the death of Juvia's mother! I was so so surprised, but regardless, I'm glad that I was able to get more insight to Gray and Juvia's past.

It makes me so interested to see how things play out later on in the future! You did a wonderful job again—just as you always do.
6/27/2022 c5 Nami4Life
Yay Gonzales is here, lmao.
6/27/2022 c1 Nami4Life
So cute.
6/7/2022 c39 12jekde04
Crying happy tears for Gruvia's ending. I love how you perfectly captured Gray's feelings towards Juvia. The tsundere-ness is just the right amount because he's really like that in-canon and he really feels unworthy of her in-canon. Thanks so much for this beautiful fic!
6/5/2022 c39 FaolenBookWolf
Finally!
6/4/2022 c39 MatchaTeaPot
waahhh, this got my heartstrings pulled, its so good! I really like how you captured their personalities in a way that seems canon. I feel like most of the GruVia I see is Gray not noticing her but this one really hits home and captures it perfectly. I wonder if you're also interested in writing JerZa as well since I noticed that you're expanding the ships you include in your stories, which is just ugh amazing! Thank you for the wonderful update! Have a nice day!
6/2/2022 c39 sakshishetty3003
Great chapter again. Can't wait to see what's next
584 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »