for Mass Effect: The Clone Wars Truce

1/7 c16 anonymous
is the next chapter in development?
12/25/2020 c16 Guest
Happy Life Day
12/16/2020 c1 Sidious
Long have I waited.
12/14/2020 c3 jetjedi
Fav
11/30/2020 c16 ShadowDuke 844
Please update soon. The waiting is killing us.
11/13/2020 c16 anonymous
Is this abandoned? its been 4-5 months since last chapter.
11/10/2020 c16 9Lord Metallex
I hope they meet Legion soon.
10/2/2020 c16 Colossus Bridger
I wonder if the Commando Droid and Magna Gaurd made it to the shuttle. I would like to see more droid action.
9/24/2020 c4 dveth
The scene with Grievous is incredibly annoying and out-of-character. Mostly because the writing makes it absolutely clear to every reader that Grievous is acting out of character and his motivations don't make any sense. If he had simply been impressed by Tali's spine, that would be acceptable. Instead, there is a monologue of his internal thoughts making it clear that the author decided to have Grievous be someone that wouldn't respect Tali, but then inexplicably had him respect Tali anyways. It's terrible writing when you add something unnecessary to the story that contradicts the things that are necessary.
9/14/2020 c16 Blaze1992
So G and G pulled a slice and smash on the husk-ified horde?
8/27/2020 c1 TK-421
I highly doubt Grievous will ever have a romance in this story due to the fact he's mostly machine. Plus I don't think he'll want to be in a relationship after Ronderu lij Kummar was killed by the Huk
8/27/2020 c16 TK-421
I highly doubt that Grievous would have any chance having a romance during this story due to the fact his whole body is mostly machine. Plus I don't think he wants another partner after Ronderu lij Kummar was killed by the Huk
8/26/2020 c16 1The One That's Forgotten
I doubt this will happen, but a romance between Grievous and Tai is something I'm not against. I never thought I'd say that, but I like it.
8/24/2020 c16 Guest
Will the doctors & Tali discover the Sith implants in Grievous' brain which damag his memories & make him into a raging monster? Ronderu & Grievous OTP.

Grievous as a Kaleesh warlord & enforcer didn't act like a wild beast, until Sideous & Dooku got their hands on his mangled, burnt body (which they organized by way of shuttle bomb, the bastards).
8/13/2020 c16 Guest
It'll be interesting if they also were to take a look at Grievous' gut sack while they're doing surgery on him
243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »