FanFiction.Net
for That Hopelessness of Mine

10/25/2019 c4 1ILikeToReadFanasty
awwwww come onnnnnnn
5/14/2019 c4 21crazykittymomma
I hope see another chapter soon! Been thinking a lot about this story! I know how busy we all get.
1/24/2019 c4 Guest
moreeeee pleaseeeeee
1/12/2019 c1 2jimmix
Its been a while but great work till now like this story very much!
11/27/2018 c4 20Noctus Fury
Yay! Another great chapter! I am so excited! I missed you! XD

I REALLY enjoyed this chapter. I love Mrs. Hofferson already! Tehehe! Ah, the parent-teasing-kid-about-hot-love-interest cliche. Gotta love it! lol XD

Seriously, I enjoyed the conversation between them. I can't believe that Astrid would think that Hiccup stole her wallet (though completely understandable as I probably would've done the same thing, sadly). I'm sure she feels slime right about now when she heard that Hiccup came to her home address to give it back.

I also thought it was funny when Mrs. Hofferson was going all "hubba-hubba" about Hiccup's looks. lol XD

"And if he turns out to be a serial rapist and killer . . . Well, at least you'll know exactly how to describe him." I really hope that this was a joke. Because I'll tell you that serial killers/rapists DEFINITELY don't do what Hiccup did. Quickest way to get caught. lol XD

Another great chapter, my friend! Thank you for writing this and for sharing this with us! Hope to hear from you soon! Can't wait for another update! _

Noctus Fury
11/6/2018 c4 3RaginCajunRogue
I was curious if you’d ever return. Glad to see you have. I really like the story so far and can’t wait to see where you take it. Keep up the great work.
11/3/2018 c4 Guest
Yay! You’re alive!

But dang Astrid’s got it baaad ;)
11/4/2018 c4 2Rosiejo02
Love this I adore when people write Hiccup as Handsome and desirable because he is and so many over look this and write people who ogle Astrid and fail to mention her counterpart.
11/3/2018 c4 7De Amicus
We like this story because it is well vocalized, has an interesting plot line, is stuffed with plot twists and interesting details while keeping the characters in character. Besides, who doesn't relate to how Astrid is feeling?

In other words, it is a well thought out and written story.

See ya around!
11/3/2018 c4 13SparkyGurly227
So happy you're back! Awesome chapter! Keep up the good work!
11/2/2018 c3 JustCecile
Hi ! I really like this story and, of course, I want to read more. So, I hope you update soon xx
10/23/2018 c3 21crazykittymomma
I have been thinking about this piece for the last week hoping for an update! Excited for the next chapter!
9/29/2018 c3 7Track1runner
Ppllllzzzzz update
8/11/2018 c3 8Appleye2
Poor Astrid! How come whenever you're having a bad day, everything just seems to get so much worse! And a hot shower always works...unless the hot water runs out...or Astrid finds her wallet is missing :)
Nice work so far. Looking forward to some more. When you're ready of course!
8/8/2018 c3 Dynonutt96