for Of Weaselys and Snakes

5/29/2021 c2 dragonslayerajahn
hi you know what would be cool have you ever read 'fate by TheTrueSpartan?' while i got this idea but with a nicer Ron in mind what if that grope became power rangers? with the combine powers of mystic force and zeo Ron Red Daphne Blue Blaise as Black Millie as Yellow Tracey as Pink Theo as Green Pansy as White and Draco as Gold. i had to get this out ever since i read Fate i thought it would be cool except with Ron with the Red knight personality i don't like him as he is in Fate you can have this idea or make it into a challenge i don't care about the credit i just want to pass this idea a long someone else oh and later on Draco can willingly give his ranger powers to Harry like the rangers of old
11/16/2018 c2 3Black Hearted Ninja
I really like the look of this and hope you have not left there are too few stories that arent about harry i like seeing ron get the spotlight and really want to see where you go with this
8/2/2018 c2 TroyWeb
The conversation between Ron and Daphne was short but touching. It is a good way to have them connect over music.
7/21/2018 c1 TroyWeb
I enjoyed reading a new Ron-centric story. Thanks for posting this on the site.

I like the way you contrast Ron and Daphne before their first trip to Hogwarts.
7/14/2018 c2 2ObsessedWithRomione
Very interesting. I am intrigued now. Can't wait for sorting.
7/14/2018 c1 ObsessedWithRomione
That was a great chapter. Interesting plot. Ron does not end up in the compartment with Harry. I am intrigued.
7/13/2018 c2 3Mortzo
hope to read more :D
7/13/2018 c2 randver
Interesting take. I do wonder when the ever dreaded Malfoy will show up and ruin everything. It's nice to see Ron on his own a little bit w/o his brothers there to be a constant criticism about everything he is or does. The overall feeling I always got from the rest of the weasley's was that Ron was an afterthought. He's MY favorite character because he has the every man quality to him but he has his moments to shine as well. I think if someone actually explained the school work to him in a different setting other than a boring dry classroom he would challenge the resident know it all granger. Not everyone is good at absorbing material by rote some people especially males are more tactile learners meaning hands on then they get it.
Anyway I like your story thus far and look forward to reading more.
7/11/2018 c1 javi30
Keep writing
7/2/2018 c1 Guest
I’m looking forward to where this goes
7/3/2018 c1 6Accio-Cavy
The transition from Ron to Daphne was pretty smooth, which is often hard for people to accomplish, so good job! I also appreciated how Arthur apparently uh liberated a Walkman for Ron (and throwback to a time before iPods, cheers).

I just have a tiny critique - when you have dialogue, it works best if the word connecting the speaker with the speech ("asked", "chimed in" etc) is on the same line as the dialogue itself.

From looking at this, I think you'd be really awesome for this website that I write for. It's basically an entire magical school full of OCs, and the community is just fantastically fun and supportive, and pretty focused on learning and helping others learn about writing. You've definitely got the skill set (don't worry, we've had plenty of people who haven't read the books!) and I would love to write with you, so you should check it out - rmimagic . com!
7/3/2018 c1 Crazytulip
Good to see a new Ron centric story
7/2/2018 c1 JC RH
Nice. Looks like it will be a good Ron cebtric fic. Let's see where it goes.