for We Don't Get to Be Here Long

5/30/2019 c1 1Massive HTTYD Fan
Yeah. Another time, another place. Another them.
8/28/2018 c1 8TinkStar87
Aww! And THANK YOU! After that series finale we all really needed this. Hope you do more with these two. Read ya Later ;)
7/24/2018 c1 Guest
I LOVE IT! I always figured that Neal would go to Sara first! That last line is soo boggery, incorrigible Neal Caffrey...Of course, the kiss will turn into so much more...SeXXy thoughts are wafting through my dirty mind...
7/15/2018 c1 3PastOneonta
Very sweet, and a conclusion we wanted to see. I like that Sara didn’t immediately call Peter or Mozzie, that she waited for Neal to wake up. I like that she gave him hell at first, because losing someone you love is pretty terrible and then to find them in your home would be unbelievable. And that Neal ran to her is lovely, he needed love and friendship in his life, his new life, and he is going to miss Peter and Mozzie a great deal. Thanks for sharing!
7/8/2018 c1 Mar Jan53
Leave it. To Neal to run to the one person who would give him sanctuary while he rested and reinvented-himself he wasn't used to being a lone wolf anymore he got used to having emotional support and didn't like the feeling of being alone in the world but had to keep those nearest and dearest safe so he made the sacrifice but found the reality too difficult and ran to his service person as it were
7/6/2018 c1 Happy reader70
So very sweet, thanks! And I would have loved a fresh start for Neal and Sarah also in the show...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service