for The Rabbit Meets the Magic Stick

6/3 c31 2MadameXOX
Very funny, loved all three of your mains :D
5/6 c31 Royan Granger-Nott
Hi, thanks for sharing this story. It had me laughing out loud at times and on other occasions really sad. Fab writing and an original idea. I love Paul and Bella together and like that your Jake wasn’t as needy and hopeless as the original.
4/30 c31 12bkhchica
Still one of my favorite stories to date. You did the characters Justice. I adore it
4/28 c18 bkhchica
I’d forgotten how much I adore this story. I am still flabbergasted at how you exceeded every single expectation I had when I bought your tricky Raven one shot.I really truly love this so much. <3
3/20 c30 Elisabeth123
Oh I’m reading this for the 3rd time and loving it even more each time. It has to be one of my most favourite stories. Brilliant!
2/10 c31 DimmDimms
Thanks for this story! Back to the future is a great series. I enjoyed how you tied everything up at the end. Had wondered how that would go with three different peoples’ futures changing.
6/18/2021 c31 7era-romance
that was awesome
5/6/2021 c31 Robin.D
That was a good chapter :-):-):-):-) I absolutely loved the story :-):-):-):-)
5/6/2021 c30 Robin.D
And crazy ex girl of Paul's using Bella's family's product but didn't even know who she was by looking at her that's funny :,-) that was a good chapter :-):-):-):-)
5/6/2021 c29 Robin.D
I bet Alice and Edward don't like Bella not taking to them LoL :,-):,-) good chapter :-):-):-):-)
5/6/2021 c28 Robin.D
I don't know I kind of like the new Charlie and the new Josh :-D good chapter :-):-):-):-)
5/6/2021 c27 Robin.D
Oh wow everything changed for the good for everybody ;):-D that was a good chapter :-):-):-):-)
5/6/2021 c26 Robin.D
Oh wow that was so good but I almost cried when she met her grandma and aunt That was supposed to be dead:'( that was one hell of a good chapter :-):-):-):-)
5/6/2021 c25 Robin.D
Oh wow so far all three family's has changed -O I can't wait to see what else to change }:‑) good chapter :-):-):-):-)
5/5/2021 c24 Robin.D
OH wow that was a good chapter :-):-):-):,-)
843 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »