for Guardians of Remnant Volume 01: Taking the First Step

10/1/2019 c5 7Althea Sirius
So wait, who's Faunus? Renji is said to be a faunus and now Uryuu. What kind of faunus?
8/18/2019 c32 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
HOLY! Amazing! I loved this! So I was right! Jin Kariya is still alive and kicking eh? Intriguing! I wonder what possible role he might play down the line?
8/17/2019 c31 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Whoohoo! This was great! Looking forward to the Ending to this volume next chapter!
8/12/2019 c30 1strykerhl
So, Is Ichigo the equivalent of a furry lover? lmao.
Blake and Weiss argument is a touching one, though Weiss is a little more of a bitch this time. Great way to show characters powerlevels and how they affect the surrounding people. I got the feeling that both Ichigo and Nnoitra were not showing their full potential, I can't imagine how things would turn if they did. The plot is getting better and better, keep it going.
8/10/2019 c30 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Amazing chapter! Ooh! I see that there are quite a few interesting familiar faces! I loved this! And dangit. There goes Blake, running off again! I really don’t like that about her character to be honest. *sigh*

Keep this up! Looking forward to what’s next!

P.S. I’d be interested in seeing Yang against Nnoitora. Ultimate Attack vs Ultimate Defense! That’d be cool! Especially considering Nnoitora’s view on women and his Hierro (or Aura?). I was also wondering something. Mainly about the OC I sent you. Should I make him a Quincy or sorts? Please respond back via PM!
8/3/2019 c29 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent chapter! Ruby really is a pure, gentle, and simple soul! Her interaction with Ichigo made this a REALLY good read! Same with Weiss and Uryū!
8/3/2019 c29 1strykerhl
bravo! ma'am, you are a talented writer. please do not think you are doing a terrible job. Every scene was on point, every dialog, every feeling, every interaction, I said it before, and say it again, you are one of the few authors that makes good quality content in this branch of fanfiction.
damn it was so cute to see little Red expressing her feelings, making Ichigo snap out of his trance, and see how much his friends care for him.
If I could, I would give you a big hug congratulate you for you efforts. off I'm talking way too much, better stop now.
good job!
7/27/2019 c28 Guest
That P5 reference was out of place. The gen:lock reference is welcomed.
7/28/2019 c28 ballzyacnoch
This story is rocking ! I really love the diversity you're bringing to shows a whole different side of fanfiction that I rarely up the good and I hope to see Grimmjow in this fic,he's my favourite arrancar.
7/27/2019 c28 bakato101
That P5 reference was out of place. The gen:lock reference however is welcomed.
7/27/2019 c28 Perseus Ruby Sendou
Is that persona reference?
7/26/2019 c28 3RHatch89
Great update :)
7/26/2019 c28 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Crazy chapter! I enjoyed it though! Ichigo...you can be so thick headed at times... Holding in your troubles and having them weigh on your shoulders is not the answer!
7/20/2019 c27 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
7/20/2019 c27 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good chapter! Looks like Ruby is beginning to realize that the world is not all sunshine and rainbows.

I also wonder, could little Rubes have a crush on our resident Berry? Lol.

Update again soon. I’ve a feeling though that those anti-pens didn’t just "disappear" by accident. Perhaps it was that mystery figure both Ichigo and Uryuu heard?
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »