for Halcyon

9/23/2020 c1 4RosieCotton3791
That was gorgeous and funny and adorable and just so so PERFECT! When Molly said "No sarcasm around the children" it was hilariously classic. This made my little fangirl-ing heart just burst with how great it all was. Absolutely loved it! -Rosie
11/3/2018 c1 45TapTapAlways
Awww, this story is wonderful and quite peaceful in itself!
Thanks for sharing!
TapTap
8/15/2018 c1 237MizJoely
This was quite lovely, thank you for sharing it with us.
7/5/2018 c1 8LookAgain
This was truly wonderful- though the Sherlock pictured is quite far from canon Sherlock, one can only imagine that he is truly wiser and more in touch with his humanity. I loved reading this!
7/4/2018 c1 Bkpeake
I love the stories where Sherlock is finally a daddy. His interactions with Rosie and other children on the show gave us a peek at the affection he had for children
7/3/2018 c1 Ohgodbenny
Lovely. So cute that Sherlock has 2 children already.
7/3/2018 c1 96GoodShipSherlollipop
This was a lovely little story. I always enjoy reading future stories where Sherlock and Molly I happily married with children. Parentlock is probably one of my favorite this is because I just love thinking of them happy and with a family of their own, ( as you obviously know by reading my stuff!)

I like that you were able to show that he is still very much a detective, and that he has a base of operations at Baker Street, but no longer lives there. I think it is important for him to separate family from his work in that way. I also liked the implied Christian values when you use the words grace and blessings. It is good to see that Sherlock recognizes that, and how Family is more important than his work. Very sweet, and I hope to see more of your work in this vein.
7/3/2018 c1 34Westel
Sweet! I've been so unhappy there seems no future episodes will be forthcoming, and here you are carrying on for me (and others, of course!). Thank you for a good read, and a refreshing one!