for A moonlight Love

8/13/2020 c10 Mrs.HatakePrime
love this I hope it continues
3/4/2020 c10 2Ty Batto
update. please
8/23/2019 c10 3Moongirl123
please update
4/13/2019 c10 ladyofanime1102
So the story begins to unfold. Once the wives got on board with the ganging up on their husbands. But what I found interesting was that I already knew about Lucian knowing about the family history. However, what I did not expect to know was Fredrick knowledge about this. Although it makes sense if Victor was his brother and told him everything. So the next chapter is story time and a flashback? Interesting chapter. Keep up the good work.
2/22/2019 c9 ladyofanime1102
Oh dear this was their FIRST dispute? I have said this once and I have said it a thousand times. It is time for the children to divide and conquer. Lucian probably knew the entire time the story of his grandmother and Von. His reaction to finding out about them proves it. But, I believe the kids should approach the female adults about this mess and the letters. It would be more beneficial to them if they just leave the male adults alone for the moment and gang up on them. But of course. Everything started with Lucian opening his yap. By the way Lucian should have never called Violeta slut. That just sets an undertone for a large multitude of things that will come in the future.
12/3/2018 c8 ladyofanime1102
Hey there it has been a while. I have enjoyed your chapters so far and one thing that I am anxious about is that now that Gregory and Violeta's relationship is out in the open will the women of the families try to play peace keepers. Fredda knows all about this relationship while I am assuming that Violeta's mother and Dottie know that something is going on. But hey we finally know who wrote those letters all those years ago. E is Violeta's great grandmother and the V is Victor SacVillBagg from the original 2000 movie. I have a feeling that the father's will be stubborn about keeping their kids apart. Although I think it would be best if neither fathers know about "the dream". Although It would be interesting to see what Lucian had found his daughter in what position though. Keep up the good work. You are doing a great job.
11/1/2018 c8 3Amaya-Lin-Loveless
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I am seriously loving this story! Freaking cliffhanger! NOOOOO! WHAT HAPPENS?! I HAVE TO KNOW!
11/1/2018 c8 1Marionette Mirror
I'm absolutely loving this story! Please continue with the great work~
9/15/2018 c8 BlueMoon21996
I LOVE THIS!
9/9/2018 c1 X
I wanted to like this I really did. I just couldn't get past the first chapter. The writing is just a little young for me, it reads like someone whose 13 wrote this. BUT DONT STOP WRITING! The more you write the better you get. While your style isn't my cup of tea I have no doubts you'll get better as you continue to write! I'm just in my 20s and have read a lot more things so I can't really do the whole cliche things: singing in the story, immediate character descriptions, a lot of ! at the end of sentences. I think you could really benefit from a beta reader. I'm also just trying to provide constructive criticism because the idea for the plot I AM VERY MUCH INTO, the execution was just hard for me to swallow. Seemed a little Phantom of the Opera meets vampire/comedy. Just definitely keep writing!
9/3/2018 c7 bruna2612
continua
8/18/2018 c7 6akeye49
I think the kiss was really good and I liked the song. I think they may find out and the intails part woukd take forever to find more or less but I loved it.
8/13/2018 c6 akeye49
write more , I love this. please
7/16/2018 c5 ladyofanime1102
In order, I thought that this chapter was great. The two boys will find out sooner rather than later just what their realities are up to soon since Anna and Freda seem to know already what’s up between the two. The answers are probably something along the lines of soul mates, others, or zings. Anna might reveal something to Violeta that she followed her and listened to the intimate conversations between her older brother and the new friend. But what should be concerning is the fathers opinions on their children’s strange behavior. Lucian doesn’t want to loose his little girl and Frederick still distrusts the living humans in general. Though that hatred is justified due to possible past history and a sensory overload. I look forward to the next chapter.
7/11/2018 c4 ladyofanime1102
Ok so first off the fact that Anna knows right off the bat that there is a bond between Gregory and Violeta is hilarious. Even more so when V tries to deny those feelings. Bob had hit the nail on the head when he said that this would be a long summer. Overall great chapter.
18 Page 1 2 Next »