for Our Will of Fire

3/22 c18 8KM Donovan
so Nia and Dromarch are still active. interesting. though i have no clue who the third figure is. not enough info to go on. Nia and Dromarch were easy to identify. once he called Nia "My Lady" it ID'd the two of them.

Clearly the third figure is someone important. while i WANT to say Jin... i very much doubt it. if he isnt dead, and i mean REALLY dead, then he has reverted to his core crystal.

...cant think of any other Male blades who might have been awake during XC2 who weren't later killed or reverted to their core crystals.

cant be any of the Torna Blades. has to be a Flesh eater though, for them to still be active... maybe that one Blade Eater from Torna? cant remember his name. the blonde. we never SEE him die. we simply assume so when the Monoceros is defeated.

i dont know. but interesting plot twist. should make this story much more interesting to read.
2/27 c20 Guest
great story, I'm really enjoying it so far. Just wondering if we'll see Nia and/or Dromarch?

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father hope you and your family are alright and take your time to deal with this shitstorm life has thrown at us.
2/17 c2 dragonathan35
Naruto goes to a man hole
Jotaro:this spot is taken
1/10 c19 40deathgeonous
I just remembered and decided to reread this fic. You did very well on it. I do hope for it's continuation some day. That said, I'm also sorry to hear about your father. This Pandemic has not only been a blight on humanity, but shows just how... inefficient, we can be as a people. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
12/25/2020 c20 3Warscar
you have my condolences friend. and I wish you the best in these trying times. may fortune smile upon you and marry Christmas
12/3/2020 c19 Guest
My sincere condolences for your loss!
11/21/2020 c20 waytodawn0
I am sorry for your loss. I do hope you manage to get through this.
11/20/2020 c20 SonicBlast4444
Dude. Take all the time u need. U lost ur dad to covid. I cant imagine how that feels. Update as u feel comfertable. Dont rush the stories and stress yourself out with real life stuff as well. Take it 1 step at a time. U got mjne and likely many more peoples support.
11/3/2020 c19 Lance Maverick B. Maniego
its a great story pls dont stop making this story its so good
10/19/2020 c18 Kingkong101
Naruto is still a bitch to konoha and everyone.
6/12/2020 c19 rantu1324
PLEASE GIVE US MORE
6/4/2020 c12 Guest
Kiba would have flirted with her, y,know?
1/2/2020 c6 Kingkong101
Big steaming pile of crap I ever read. Naru
10/27/2019 c17 Kingkong101
So basically Naruto gets a new power from another world and nothing changes but him getting some cool Power that's f****** boring.
10/17/2019 c2 1kamenheroHEISEI
Im done. Unless sarutobi is using naruto as a tool there is no reason for him as FUCKING HOKAGE AND SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT NARUTO to allow naruto to get beaten more then once.

Regardless of how much...nicer konoha is compared to other villages it is still a FUCKING MILITARY VILLAGE.

All of you fanwriters who do the abusive villagers but kind good hokage don't understand that. These villages are NOT run as democracy with a mayor or president. The kages are LAW AND RULES in their villages.

Or are you ignoring that tobirame? the second hokage sent all the uchiha to live away from the rest of the village after he took over.
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »