FanFiction.Net
for Matchmaker

5/11/2019 c27 1pty
I haven't been commenting much and I probably should have (I loved the end of the prior chapter), but that scene with the wine had me laughing so much, and also the playlist you made.
4/22/2019 c27 7ToughSpirit
The Knights of Ren all seem really cool, but mosrt importantly they all seem to care for Kylo which Im glad for.
4/22/2019 c27 AphroditesChild
Thank you for the update!
4/22/2019 c27 kansa
Oh yah! This was a fun chapter! *sausage party* I like these boys and am looking forward to more chapters with them. Thank you for the update.
4/5/2019 c8 2Die4U
Here are some songs that make me think of Kylo & Rey . NIN The great below & I Would.
4/5/2019 c3 2Die4U
Definitely Kylo!
4/4/2019 c26 kansa
*sob*That was beautiful! But I want more! Thank you for the update. I think I’ll have to start over to get me through to the next one. Looking forward to it!
4/3/2019 c26 ToughSpirit
Glad to see an update after so long. Im happy they told each other that they love each other. Eager for more!
3/31/2019 c26 wildpinkflower
great chapter. thanks for coming back to update!
3/14/2019 c26 Erika H. Daae
Lots of action in this chapter! I hope Rey can help and Ben will be saved! Can't wait to read more!
3/12/2019 c26 wildpinkflower
great story so far. where can we see the artwork?
2/18/2019 c25 kansa
Great update! Lots of action packed in.
2/11/2019 c25 Erika H. Daae
Another good chapter!
2/4/2019 c24 kansa
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one!
1/13/2019 c23 kansa
Happy new year! Thank for the update. Liked the softness of this chapter. Matches Padme perfectly. And love the communication between Rey and Ren with just their eyes! Looking forward to the next chapter.
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »