for Of Jobs and Akumas

10/16/2020 c1 23Bob the Flying Monkey
Very nice.
9/1/2020 c1 Snow halation
This is such a good fic! I could feel the frustration and empathize with the characters well, it was in character and very good
4/30/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
i feel u broskis
10/10/2019 c1 other
Great Story!
2/4/2019 c1 2spinnerofdark
: )
11/30/2018 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
this was bittersweet, but cute!
9/13/2018 c1 Dwarrior
Brilliantly written, great story... Keep up the AWESOMENESS...
7/27/2018 c1 WolvesRock14
My gods, this was freaking /perfect/! It was so sweet and cute and heartwarming with just the right amount of anger and frustration on the whole job and people-not-being-able-to-understand front. I loved reading every word. :)
7/10/2018 c1 1Ashlielle
I really really love this! :D The reveal was so cute and just,,, everything was really great :) Tysm for taking the time to write this!
7/7/2018 c1 Jani
Great story! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
7/8/2018 c1 341RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
I though this was brilliantly realistic, and loved it.
But I had one minor issue - the fact that Tom and Sabine disapproved of Marinette using her connection with Adrien to get a job. That's an incredibly unrealistic and narrow-minded thought. The truth about ANY job is that you have a better chance when you have the right connections. I struggled a whole year of unemployment when I left Uni because I didn't have experience or connections. My younger friends, however, got jobs within a month because I recommended them to my employer and that had weight to get them an interview. It's more so like that in the world of fashion.
Also it wasn't like Adrien made her the head of design like in really bad cases of nepotism, he got her a small part time position so she could work her way up to the top. That's hardly abuse of powers and connections whatsoever.
7/6/2018 c1 40Sealure
Oh, I loved this very, very much! I especially liked how Marinette's initial reaction to finding out Chat's real identity was instant concern and compassion for him. It all felt very in-character and real. Beautiful work! Nicely done!
7/5/2018 c1 DeeGa
I liked how Adrien helped Marinette out in getting a part time job after Hawknoth's defeat. Also, how her parents were understanding of her tardyabsent problem at prior jobs due to her superhero identity.
7/5/2018 c1 132Scoobyfan4ever
I enjoyed it a lot.
7/5/2018 c1 Elements1999
Awesome job with the story! It's amazing! I definitely loved the relationship between Marinette and Adrien. I wonder if they actually started dating or if they were just going out as friends though... and I wonder if their crushes ever went away. Anyways, definitely a great story!
25 Page 1 2 Next »