for The Lion's Oath

12/20/2019 c2 Laura201112
Love it
12/20/2019 c1 Laura201112
Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more.
12/15/2019 c2 Guest
If people don't know rhaenys survived, why Robert put a price on Jaime's head?
12/15/2019 c2 magnus374
This is an interesting setting. The company is a lot like the "second sons" then. A good place to draw people from Westeros since they can't do any open recruiting for the princess.
12/14/2019 c2 16Duesal Bladesinger
This was incredibly entertaining. I love that Rhaenys doesn't magically jump into Oberyn's arms because he's her uncle and is fiercely protective of the man who actually raised her.

That being said I imagine Jaime will probably not execute Nymeria because at the end of the day the Martells are useful allies for Rhaenys, even if Rhaenys currently hates them. They're quite literally one of the only kingdoms that would rise for her at the moment.
7/2/2019 c1 8HighValour
Oh I really wanna see this story in full. Jaime as the "Griff" to Rhaenys' "Young Griff". And if you are using the book the three-way clash between Rhaenys, Aegon and Daenerys would be really interesting.

Gotta say though, the first arrow to hit Nymeria should have been a fatal one... I mean she betrayed the Sellswords and attacked the Commander... Did Rhaenys want to keep her alive longer, make her pay more for attacking Jaime?

Anyway, thanks for writing this.
5/9/2019 c1 Isles
Loved it!
7/20/2018 c1 ProTaggingProperly
And, hopefully, this is not a Jaime x Rhaenys pairing. That will be boring and predictable. Or, another harem fantasy. -shudders- Can anyone please write an MC who is a Kingmaker/Queenmaker instead of a wannabe King/Queen/Consort? Please, let this fic be something way more interesting! Everybody and their OC, SI wants to rule. Nevermind that it is much more interesting and exciting to play the Game of Thrones from the shadows. Just ask Olenna Tyrell or Varys.
7/20/2018 c1 ProTaggingProperly
7/9/2018 c1 10YDdraigGoch94
This is remarkable. I've never seen another story like it, so I do hope you take this one further.
7/8/2018 c1 1Hoegh
there is no chance this story will be longer?.. it is really good
7/8/2018 c1 1Serina93
Please continue with this story!

I think Oberyn will act quickly to save both Jaime and Rhaenys from the poison from the spear.
7/5/2018 c1 30voldyismyfather
oh wow! I love it!
7/5/2018 c1 Guest
Does this mean A Lion’s Duty is off hiatus?
7/5/2018 c1 21edboy4926