for Sinnerman

6/30/2020 c3 15dirtygoldensoul
I wish there was more of this. It's so good and interesting. Bonnie as Lucifer's kid, falling for Klaus. Yum
6/30/2020 c1 dirtygoldensoul
AHHHHHHHH, I love this!
7/24/2018 c3 Hetairai
Ooooh! I like this back story, so Abby and the devil huh? And Sheila always looking out for Bonnie. I wonder how Bonnie getting to know her old self is gonna affect or undo Sheila trying to keep her from becoming a target from supernaturals everywhere.

So he used Damon to get rid of her memories? Smart, good way to get a fresh start with his daughter. So I'm guessing Damon's alive.

I'm really loving this story, thanks for sharing
7/24/2018 c2 Hetairai
Yes! I'm loving this Bonnie! So confident and fearless! Not taking no crap from anyone. They better learn some respect.

Road trip with Klaus I'm looking forward to her seducing him. I like how she's decided to make him hers. This is gonna be good
7/24/2018 c1 Hetairai
Oh! This is interesting! How Klaus gonna heed the devil's warning when she's right there? Can't wait to see how he handles this.

Also I like seeing Bonnie with a caring present parent! Thanks for sharing!
7/15/2018 c1 Guest
Me encanta klonnie , me gusta tu fic.
7/14/2018 c3 Guest
Sooo, there's gonna be more, right? I wanna know what happens with Bonnie and Klaus. And how Bonnie being the devil's daughter plays out.
7/13/2018 c1 3WearRedTonight
I liked this. It need like a part two.
7/9/2018 c1 ripsconscullmin
I really liked this! Love the idea of Bonnie as Lucifer's daughter and I love the exchange between Lu and Klaus. The contrast between Bonnie, the good martyr and Lucifer is interesting. I like that she's surrounded by people who love her. People who happen to be more powerful than pretty much any supernatural being on the planet, people who will protect her. I wonder how she will respond when/if she finds out about her previous life. I wonder how Lucifer will respond.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
7/9/2018 c1 Guest
Adoro las historias klonnie, continĂșe escribiendo por favor!
7/5/2018 c1 Bodcatr
Great story hope you decide to update daddy Lucifer lol