for The Highland Diclonius 2

5/23 c52 2crankshaft7
Awesome chapters! I've been behind on reading updates from my favorite fan fics but this was worth the wait.
4/4 c50 crankshaft7
Ch:50 Great and fun chapter but as for only doing inventory once a week? Tell that to my bosses, or rather my bosses bosses. They make GMs do a full inventory every night. That's why when they ask if I want to be a manager I promptly say "nooooooo, no no nooooooo" lol
3/28 c49 crankshaft7
49 was a friggin awesome chapter. I love Kaede's special brand of vengeance/justice. If anything I'd say she was a bit reserved. She let those Douchebags die much more easily and... Humainly than normal.
3/7 c48 crankshaft7
Friggin awesome! This story just keeps getting better and better!
3/4 c47 crankshaft7
Great chapter! I thought this story was drawing to a close but yet again was pleasantly surprised.
2/19 c46 6atsik101
It seems to me that Sarah have not realize that if she succeed in her quest to destroy Cameron that she will loose her son. Because there is no doubt about that if Cameron is destroyed then John in the best case scenario will change his name again and disappear from the world forever or in the worst case he will put a gun in his head and pull the trigger because the only one who makes his life worth living will be dead...
2/8 c43 2lrdchief
just out of curiosity, are these new storylines of Terminator, and sailing because you need something to write as people want this series to continue?
2/7 c42 MizoreShirayukiFan
I love this chapters very much. Read it a few times actually. Keep up the great work.
2/6 c41 KirkSauber
Terminator & Night Court?!
Now that is a combination I didn't see coming.
Grin!

How do you put a man with only one hand in handcuffs?
Wouldn't he bleed out rather quickly?
Would anybody care other than the janitor?
2/2 c39 2crankshaft7
"SPLAT" That never gets old lol
1/25 c37 KirkSauber
Nice!
I look forward to each new chapter.
1/24 c37 6atsik101
If Sarah is going to the court of law I will really like to see Kaede make an appearance and capture a Terminator in front of everyone, judges, juries and media that was there to kill her!
1/24 c36 atsik101
Hey man, are you going to have Sarah talk about what happened in Terminator 1 and the raid her uncle Bob and John did on Cyberdine and what was that the taken from the vault there? You know...about the arm and the CPU from the first T-800(Terminator 800 Series)Model 101 that was sent to kill her and she crushed with a hydraulic press...?
1/24 c37 2lrdchief
ok around Glen. Finnen maybe, but in London, winter isn't much more than -5C with slush and ice, if your lucky, and the gritters get the ice, you dont need 4 wheel drive, and Land Rovers are getting to the point of being pickup sized
1/24 c36 2crankshaft7
Great updates! I'm so happy this story is continuing on!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »