for Seven Days in Heaven

5/19/2021 c7 27Jhiz
Well. I am all for the Heels as naughty counter personalities. Cute use of characters.
5/19/2021 c5 Jhiz
Good excuse as to why he likes it quiet in the car when he drives.
5/19/2021 c4 Jhiz
Ack. What a cute game. I hope Kanae makes her show up.
10/24/2020 c7 k0.fatality
It can be a complete story :c
5/12/2020 c2 Guest
Hahaha! I was chuckling to myself throughout this chapter D

I'm not usually a fan of AU fics, especially not fantasy ones, but you've made me a convert after reading Fates Interwoven and this chapter - so much so that i went to check your page to see if you really continued this story, and yay you did! 3

In the light of constructive compliments to thank you for writing, let me count the ways you made me smile gleefully hehe:

(1) kyoko wanting to avoid romance, but ended up attracting it instead
(2) ren's helplessness when it comes to kyoko. He's usually very much in control of himself in canon, so it was amusing (at his expense of course) seeing him blurt out his attraction to kyoko
(3) kanae's brutal honesty upon finding out that kyoko did a love spell instead. Very kanae.

lina
4/3/2020 c7 104claraowl
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
4/3/2020 c6 claraowl
That was incredible.
4/3/2020 c5 claraowl
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Also yes to Kyoko being able to sing
4/3/2020 c4 claraowl
freaking AWW
4/3/2020 c3 claraowl
hlWJFAEskdbzcX YES
1/29/2020 c2 FFLB
Plz continue this story. It's amazing!
10/7/2019 c1 The Fall of Spring
I love characters having a good sob, it’s always so poignant.
4/24/2019 c1 nupuroo
"That's why you have to connect with a lot of people... They're the ones that help you through the loss. The ones that pick you up and fight alongside you."
I DIDN'T COME HERE TO CRY, BUT HERE I AM ANYWAYS.

A lot of people write dream conversations between Rick and Kuon, but very few strike that perfect balance of light familiarity and emotional intensity the way you have here 3
3/13/2019 c3 midori144
"what was your FIRST clue?"
hahahaha