for Cowboy Bebop: Desperado

6/20 c28 RKF22
EXCELLENT WORK CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL
6/7 c28 crystalfaye
Hi there! Just wanted to give my full review in the last episode! This was the first fanfic about CB that I ever read and I'm really happy you gave it such a satisfying ending. The love stories were great - though I never pictured Jet with Elektra, but they make a cute couple 3 I hope you keep writing more about this, it's an ever-expanding universe. Read you soon!
6/7 c28 Firiare
Thank You for your time, your writing, for not leaving this story unfinished. I loved it all
6/6 c28 The Tell-Tale Man
I'm so glad that I'd enjoyed this story! Can't for this sequel to come soon!
6/6 c28 15marunouchi
hiiiii. thanks to you I could see another CB season! I love the story sooo much,! you are a great writer, the characters are there, the spirit of the series too... everything. 20 years and no other replaced this love. as you say, maybe the original end was ok for the serie but not for the fandom. but, thanks you and others great new stories was born. thanks for the trip!
6/6 c28 87yoshi3000
I feel rather pleased with the ending, as it is exactly what I hoped it would be. Fantastic work is what you've done, and I'm glad I stuck around. Bravo.
5/23 c26 The Tell-Tale Man
Now THAT, was the best-est, yet saddest epic scene I've ever read when you've put more emotion into it. Well Done! And I hope you'll do more soon!
5/10 c25 11Luck Kazajian
I like how you've had Spike grow and wrestle with his past, learning that he has to live in the present/for the future. He's got a lot on his plate right now! I am very curious to see how this all ends with Vega. Is Spike walking into something he should just leave alone? Or will he defeat Vega once and for all?
I would suggest taking a look at chapters 24 & 25 for spelling/word errors. I would also suggest speeding up some of the action scenes with less wordy sentences. You've got a lot going on and a lot of characters to follow (kudos for being ambitious!), but try varying the sentence structure during your fights. They read a little slow to me.
Also, I especially loved Spike and Dice's conversation. It's one of the places where it's evident that Spike has done some growing. Good job showing that through his dialogue ;)
5/10 c25 The Tell-Tale Man
I'd hope Spike didn't die this time during a showdown against Vega. Great chapter you've done there! Keep on updating and take care!
3/9 c21 Luck Kazajian
Oh man, there's a lot going on here. The stakes are getting higher, not only with the Dragons and Europa, but with everybody's relationships too. I enjoyed the conversations between Spike and Jet and Elelktra and Faye. It's funny seeing our chaotic crew attempt to navigate feelings and serious stuff. Faye's admissions about Jet being a nice guy had me cracking up - see, being nice isn't so hard, Faye!
Sounds like we're getting close to the ultimate showdown though...let's hope our heroes make it through alive!
3/9 c20 Luck Kazajian
YES, Ed! I loved how she immediately answered by shouting. That's Ed, all right :)
And aw, Spike is actually worried about Jet. Although Spike doesn't often show it, he's got a soft side too and cares about his partners.
Oof, Jet's getting it hard though. His past here is a bit rockier than I think anybody was expecting, including himself. Hopefully, Elektra can help him out.
3/9 c19 Luck Kazajian
Oh, yes, Ed! I'm excited to see her join in the shenanigans.
Of course, Spike can't even pull off a simple recon mission without getting shot at - but at least he *didn't* start it this time. I like the banter you've got going between the crew and all of Faye's threats to try to keep Spike alive.
These deals between Vega and Hanan have me curious though! Can't wait to see what happens next
3/9 c18 Luck Kazajian
This was a nice relaxing chapter, with a lot more info spilled on everybody's pasts. I'm curious to see how Faye and Spike's bet works out - the way Elektra's headed, Spike might be right...
3/9 c17 Luck Kazajian
Well, finally catching up again after a while!
I think my favorite part of this chapter was Faye and Spike's discussion about Faye letting Spike fly the Red Tail. I had a good laugh at that one ;)
I also really like Jaurez, even though we don't know too much about him yet. And the fact that Spike can sign adds some more depth to our cowboy. Nice touch.
1/11 c19 Guest
Omg omg I thought 19 was the final chapter, but I'm so glad it isn't! I swallowed the whole story in less than 12 hours. I am a huge Bebop fan and love how you respect the characters yet peel off their layers! Keep on writing :)
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »