FanFiction.Net
for Toy Maker's Daughter Book Two: Serpentine Chambers

4/5/2023 c32 4ThornyBloodRose
I am loving this series. Earlier on in the story you mentioned Calla being chosen as the Equalizer before birth as well as essentially 9 lives, will it be addressed laster on as a possibility that she is already down a life from the attack when she was a toddler?
2/8/2023 c5 6loveprass
I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS LUNA. the second you mentioned he had a kid im like its gonna be Luna its always Luna and for good reason shes amazing
9/29/2022 c33 Miaka Uzumaki
hope they work it out
2/24/2022 c33 Kitsune9512
Just read book 1 and 2 and I enjoy them both just as much every time. I really hope we get book 3 soon and that the series isn't discontinued.
2/20/2022 c33 Jameslw
great story please continue
11/16/2021 c33 Esly
3 3 3 3
8/2/2021 c33 YaoiHamilton11
I can’t wait for book three!
7/24/2021 c33 8ShadowPhoenix34
I love Luna's screwed comment that just made me laugh. Now I'm curious how Calla's third year is going to go when not if they get Sirius free.
7/23/2021 c33 DaemonTheDemon98
i genuinely enjoy this series and hope that one day you continue it. i get a good chuckle out of some of the things Calla does. the way you integrated fae, creepy pasta, and the potter verse is really interesting. once again I can't wait for the continuation of this series. stay safe and happy writing
7/16/2021 c33 cowchoas
lovey story, i been enjoy the harry potter cross over with creepy paste cast.
7/1/2021 c32 1Lucky Guard
I just reread the two toy maker stories. I had forgotten how much I absolutely loved them. I hope that one day you feel inspired and come back to this series. Because if I know one thing it is that I want to read about growing up or almost growing up Calla. And maybe some sexy times with candy pop.
5/29/2021 c33 Archangel4
Are you going to continue this series? Cause it’s one of the best Harry Potter/Creepypasta crossovers I’ve read.
2/7/2021 c1 5Madeline T hatter
you had given slender the name Sylvester Masters
12/15/2020 c33 Snaggletooth
Hope book three is going well, and I can read it soon.

Good job, though. I really have enjoyed the story so far, and hope that it gets a bit darker from here on out.
11/2/2020 c33 SadDummy
Oh my gosh, I'm very dumb, I just realized that that was the END of the book, so obviously it didn't update after this point - do you plan on actually making a third one, though?
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »